IMP (Pilot)

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Greed Ring

At a very large and green circus, which belongs to the king of Greed, Mammon.

Inside, passing through the circus to a large mansion, leading to two rooms belonging to two other demons.

The first room was a light green room with money sign stickers on the wall. Photos of her dad and brother, and herself. A gigantic closet that was neatly displayed, dresses hung up straight and neat, hats in a row and shows stacked neatly. A movie vanity with the mirror shaped like Mammon's head with money sign lights. On the desk was her makeup, set up neatly. Lastly a big green Princess bed with Greed's beautiful Princess, Avarice, as she sleeps. Beside her bed, was a night table that had her lamp, her signature hat on a head mannequin with her mask.

In the second room, was a dark green room with photos of himself and his twin sister. Posters of his father's performance that he gets. A big closet with dollar signs on the doors, but unlike Avarice, his clothes, shoes and hats are a mess and displayed in a mess way. A movie vanity that is similar to Avarice bit just has foundation and notes on his desk that he took doing his work. Lastly a king size bed that is dark green and black design with the sleeping Prince of Greed, Greedo. Beside his bed was a night able that had a lamp, a calculator, and a head mannequin that held his signature hat and mask.

As the twins were sleeping, Three of Mammon's products came, which were Robo Fizzarollis. Since an Imp named Fizzarolli became Mammons brand name, Mammon created many bots of Fizzarolli for everyone in hell and for himself

As two of the Fizzy's stood at each of their doors, one stood in the middle and held out two air horns, in the twins' bedrooms. He yelled out "Rise n Shine, you royal Fuckers!!" he used the airhorn which woke up the twins

Avarice yelled and jumped up "Clowns!" she yelled out

Greedo groans and held the pillow over his head "fucking hell again with the horn"

Each of the two Fizzarolli's came into their rooms to have them dressed.

Ava sat up as she yawned cutely "good morning"

The robo Fizzy, in Ava's room, grabs her hat and mask as he placed it on her head and face "You better get up, you have work today and breakfast with Mammon" he skated to her closet to grab her dress and the bathroom to grab her brush.

"Kk Fizzy" Ava stood up and stretches

In Greedo's room, Greedo groans as he sits up "You gotta stop using the airhorn" He tells the fizzies as he grabs his hat and mask.

The Fizzy massages his shoulders before pulling away

"Sorry prince but it's funny as hell" The robo Fizzarolli used the air horn again before going to his closet "you gave breakfast with Mammon and work today"