Queen Bee

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

In the Gluttony Ring, Loona was sitting inside as if she was thinking. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Greedo trying to call her. She declines the call.

“You want me to drop you off here?” The driver said which made her jump.

Loona said as she glanced at the window “Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh, haven't been here before.”

As she stepped out of the vehicle, and looked around as she stood in front of a large mansion-like building, loud music played as many demons and hellhounds partied.

As the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts Vortex.

Hey, I'm her”

“Oh shit”

“*here, sry :)”

Loona looked around as she put her phone away and fixed her hair a bit until Vortex called out to her. “Loo-naaa!”

She smiled nervously as Vortex walked over to her “Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!’

“Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me.” Loona said as they two walked into the mansion, where the party is taking place.

“Course! Course!” Vortex said until he yelled out to the others “Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!” Vortex then howls in excitement, as the other hounds did the same.

“You want a…drink or anything?” vortex asked

Loona answered and raised her tail up a bit “Oh, uh…sure! Totally…”

As Vortex walked away, Loona drops her fake smile and when's eh looked over she saw someone familiar.

A poodle hellhound, named Vikki, was with other hellhounds “And so, I told him "I'm not gonna go get it, unless you fucking throw it this time."”

A Dalmatian hellhound then said to her “That is so, not fetch!”

“Not fetch!”

Before Vikki could continue, Loona chimes in and laughed a bit “Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha…aha…”

As the two other hounds glared at him, Vikki then said “Oh-em-gee. Loona? "Lunatic Luna"? That you?”

“Uh, yeah. It's Loona… yeah.” Loona said as she looked away and held her tail

“Wow. I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one?”

Gritting her teeth, Loona said as she glares at her “I'm sure you'll remind me.”

Vikki then pulled out her phone “Yeah, this?” She then shows a picture of Loona vomiting “This you, right?”

Loona then growls at her “Why do you still have that?”