The Harvest Moon Festival

Credit hannahconkle for the chapter idea

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

-At the Greed Ring-
In the Middle of the night, Greedo and Avarice were sleeping in their own bedroom.

As Greedo snores with his blanket off his body with his arms out, snoring, His phone starts ringing. He squints his eyes a bit but reaches over to hang up. His phone rang again, He groans and sat up.

He grabs his phone and sees who was calling him. When he saw the caller's name, he groaned and pinched the bridge of his face “the hell does he want?”

He answered his phone and said “What is it this time, Blitz?”

"Gree! My Favorite and only Accountant! How's it going?!"

"Sleeping, jackass. Why are you call me at" The prince looked over at his clock and said “6 in the goddamn morning”

"Great great, anyway Gree how about you and Ava come with us to the wrath ring fro some Harvest moon festival and shit"

Thisi woke him up a bit. "The harvest moon festival?" He rubs his eyes. He does like festivals so this peaked his interest.

"Yep now Come on, Gree it would be fun besides you like festivals right" he said

"Ok you got me at festivals, Guess I'll come. I need a break from the office once and awhile." Greedo said as he stood up from his bed

"Meet me at the station in an hour, don't be late my cutie wittle accountant" he did a baby tone, which made him groan “just stop” he said

"Get the fuck out of here sir!" He heard Moxie at the end.

“Is that Moxie” Greedo asked and raised and eyebrow. He then waves his hand and said “nevermind that, I'll see you at the station, just wait and let me get my sister

“Already told her bye” Blitz hangs up. Greedo looked at his phone for a bit until he heard rapid footsteps coming at his door.

As his door was kicked open, He jumped “The fuck?!”

Avarice was at his door, in a western style outfit, two suitcases with a big smile on her face “Get your cowboy hats and shit together bro. Time to go to the wrath ring for a festival and corn. Yee-ha” she cheers.

Greedo looked at her and bluntly said “Ok that was stereotypical but Got it sis”

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

In the Wrath Ring

As the IMP van drove to a ranch called Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch, which belonged to two wrath ring imps, Millie's parents.

The I.M.P van pulls up in front of two imps. Excitedly, Millie runs out of the van "Mama. Daddy!". She run to her father's arms as he spins her around

"Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" he sets her down before ruffling her hair