The Circus

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

(Flashback)

After the birth of Avarice and Greedo and the death of their birth mother, Mammon didn't want them since they would cost him money but when he felt the love from them, he wanted them more than anything. They were his money bags, his perfect clown children.

For starters, he gave them a property nursery room, with fancy cribs, a changing station where his bots can change the twins diapers, a mountain of baby toys for them to play, and even a tv.

Between the cribs was a library of books, all made by him, Mammon. All books about him, clowns and money.

Besides a nursery room, he has all his bots or workers, making many changes in his mansion. A playroom, a training studio since they will be trained to be clowns soon, a toy room and many things that the twins would like.

Now that the twins are his life, his prize possession besides money is the twins, and nothing else.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

A few months later

As months passed, the twins started to grow slowly, which gave Mammon the opportunity to teach them.

Mammon was in his circus as the twins were sitting down as they were teething in a gold teething ring. He was holding a bunch of parenting books in his four arms

“Alright me money babies, from all the crappy books on parenting, you two should be learning to walk and talk, I mean yeah I ain't raisin' dumbass’s” he frowns then smiles “which is why I'm gonna teach ya” he throws the books behind him.

The twins looked at him as Greedo claps for him

“Love that excitement Greedo” he said before sitting on his web as he held out a pack of cards “first let's do talking. You two will learn from Mammon's baby words, for fucking babies and mentals deck” he joked

The twins looked at the deck as Mammon continued “Saying mommy or daddy is too basic. My children aren't basic, they are the best of the best.”

He then pulled out a card and said “now this is a dollar. Say dollar”

The twins looked at the collar, as Avarice was still teething on her toy as Greedo tried to pronounce “dallo

“No Gree is a dollar. When you two rule Greed, you gotta learn the joy of money and earn money from poor fucking imps.” Mammon said and turned to Avarice “what about you me princess, can you say Dollar for daddy”

Avarice looked at the card before spitting out her toy and said “Dalla

He sighed “next one” he pulled out a card and said “Now clowns. Clowns” he said slowly “can you two say clowns. Since you two will be clowns when you get older.”