Journal entry...

As the title suggests, this is r's journal entry about cry baby.  They're in 9th grade in this by the way.  They just got back from summer break.  Also I promise future chapters will in fact be way longer but I just wanted to start with a little journal entry to prepare us for future events ☝🏻

Fem! r

~

Cry baby had always been a mystery to me.  why was she named that?  I didn’t know the first thing about her. 

  I am not not in any way close enough with her to understand why someone would name their child something that odd.  you had heard weird names in your day but this definitely takes the cake.

I have never actually seen her cry either so she definitely didn't live up to the name. 

actually, the only time she ever got remotely sad was when Kelly was a bitch to her and she lost control of her emotions, which is what happened this morning.

she wasn't sobbing but she did look like she wanted to cry.  her face was contorted into a frown that made her lips look even more pouty.  she looked like a kicked puppy or something,  I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

what had happened was when I got on the bus I noticed that Kelly threw a paper airplane at Cry Baby.  I read it as I passed her to go to my seat. it said "Gap toothed bitch" in big black letters. it wasn't signed "Kelly" though so it must've been from one of her cronies, maybe even one of those guys she had been hanging out with since preschool.

I really hope it wasn't from Brendan, everyone knows how much cry baby likes that guy.  well, I'll write again later to give some updates.  for now... goodbye journal.