Chapter 25 Apologizing

Izzy P.O.V

"What am I going to do...?" I sighed.

Harry looked at me quietly as I just finished telling him what happened with Kenzie earlier today. I would have called someone else, but Harry understood me better then anyone else in the world besides Kenzie. He'd have to be able to help me find a way out of this, I liked Kenzie too much to lose her over something so stupid; if she'd only let me explain.

"Why did you call me to help you with this Iz?" He finally replied after a few moments of silence.

"Because you know Kenzie better then I do, I just need your help getting her to listen to me..." I pouted.

"Fine," he mumbled.

I jumped up off my bed giving him the biggest hug I could. "Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!" I grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, how can I help?" He chuckled.

****

Today was the day. The moment of truth. Kenzie's ignored me like the plague this entire week and it hurt seeing her do that. We'd practically been inseparable since we met, it was strange to see her ignoring me like this; I didn't like it.

She ignored my calls, my texts, even the embarrassing notes I passed to her in class. I couldn't even sit at our lunch table without her leaving or staring at me blankly until I finally left. This girl seemed like she hated me, but she couldn't; that was the one comfort, Kenzie didn't hate anyone even when she tried. She never really hated Adrian after all he did to her reputation, but she definitely tried to.

"What could it possibly be Harry?" I heard her groan in annoyance from outside the door, cutting off my thoughts.

"I left my textbook in class," I heard him reply, before opening the door and shoving her in.

"Harry!" She shouted her back turned towards me, as she stared at the door he just slammed shut in her face.

"You two need to work things out," he called through the door.

"What are you talking about, I'm the only one in-" she turned around gaping at me, "oh."

"I'm not unblocking the door till tho is fixed." He stated firmly.

Kenzie stared at me quietly, waiting for whatever I had to say. I let out a nervous breath and shifted on the balls of my feet. I'd memorized an entire speech, but now with her here nothing seemed to want to come out of my mouth.

"Well," she tapped her foot impatiently.

"I- I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea last week Kenz I-"

"Don't call me that!" She snapped.

"Alright," I frowned, "I just wanted to tell you that I didn't like that girl the way you were thinking; she just gave it to me and I thought about it because you could get rid of me anytime you wanted. So many people like you and I just thought it would be ok if someone liked me too, if you left me in the dust..." I rambled, my cheeks reddening as i looked down at the ground.

"Izzy."

My neck snapped up to Kenzie, who looked like she was trying to hold in her laughter. My cheeks some how warmer and I felt like dying. Why did I have to talk so much? Ugh why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut and let her hate me.

"....Ok."

"Huh?" I mumbled, looking up at her.

"I was saying that it's ok Izzy," she giggled, pulling me into a hug.

I sighed; happy that she'd forgiven me. "Next time just talk to me sooner," she murmured into my hair.

I nodded into her shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of her arms around me. The moment would eventually end and she'd be back to her difficult life, while I trailed after her like a lost puppy.

"You know that I could never stay mad at you," she whispered in my ear.

I almost shivered, but held it in trying not to embarrass myself further. Yeah, I should definitely enjoy this while it lasted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this chap was longer or short since I'm writing on my phone,

But I hope you all enjoyed it.

I tried to make it long, but its a phone so I don't know

Ugh I seriously need my wifi guys

I miss using my laptop and writing for you guys :(

I might just have to go to Starbucks or something

Anyway enough complaining

Hope you guys liked the chap

Please

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

INBOX

COMMENT

If you want :)

Don't forget I love your opinions guys,

Bye Amazingness' ;p