Chapter 36 Throwing A Party

Here's what I think I just learned about party throwing in the span of 30 minutes from Harry:

1. You need Alochol 

2. No Hovering Parents

3. Good Music

4. Lots and LOTS OF LOCKED DOORS

"You'll do fine, your parents are chill." Harry piped, giving me an encouraging look, shoving me into the kitchen where they sat on the counter eating their breakfast. 

I gulped, probably audibly and walked over to them. I ran a hand through my hair and swished around my mouth for a moment, before speaking, "sooo, umm can I have a party here... Tonight after the fair?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the ceiling fan. At this moment it was fascinating and all I wanted to do was stare at it. 

"A party? How many friends were you expecting over?" My father asked, looking at me with a surprised look. I had never really thrown a party, unless one would count my hang outs with Izzy and Harry a party... A party of three. 

"Umm..." I paused and looked around the kitchen and attempted to look casual, "a majority of the senior class?" I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck and giving them an awkward smile. 

"Your mother and I would have to be upstairs and no one would be allowed passed the bottom step to the bedrooms. You all would need to drink responsibly... I would not like to be the reason some of you are driving drunk and possibly having babies." 

I blinked at my fathers rant and gave a slow nod, "of course! I promise everything will go fine... How bad could things really be?" 

*****

Things could be bad. Things could be very bad. As I finished dressing for the party I heard the doorbell ring and my parents couldn't answer it as they sat in their bedroom, being the 'cool parents.' I fixed my short, black, leather skin skirt and then tugged my black crop down slightly, before exiting my bedroom door. I made sure all of the doors except the bathroom was locked and walked downstairs. 

Drinks lined the kitchen counter and bench. More sat in two blue coolers and in a red cooler sat water and non alcoholic drinks. My parents had chosen the drinks that would be provided, specifically because they could choose the percentage of alochol in each bottle, but also got a few strong drinks. 

I walked looked at the chips and light snacks on the tables in the living room and gave myself a little push of encouragement, opening the door to the house. Teenagers streamed into the house in a blink and I was left shocked.  The music started to blast and large groups grabbed bottles of alcohol, before walking out the back door to the backyard, which my father said he placed some 'teenly' activities.

"Harry better get here soon..." I mumbled.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be a little flashback of Kenzie and Harrys day at the parade and fair! 

Hope you all enjoyed this triple update!

My mother just came and scolded me about typing loud and sooo I will be posting the nex two chapters tomorrow! 

Bye Lovelies <3