Chapter 19 Detention

"Hey Guys," I smiled, sitting down at the table with Adrian. The others eyes shifted between us and I saw Izzy's eyes well up with unshed tears. I quickly shook my head at her. Izzy sighed in relief quietly, but I heard her.

"Hey Izzy can we talk?" I murmured.

"Sure," she nodded standing up. I walked out of the cafeteria Izzy quietly following behind me. Once I walked into a bathroom I made sure it was empty before looking at Izzy.

She quickly ran into my arms tears welling in her eyes.

"You don't have to worry," I murmured wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I-I'm sorry... I thought..."

"Shh... Its okay," I sighed looking down at her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Its fine," I smiled pulling away from her.

"C-can we stay here a little longer," she stuttered nervously.

"Sure," I shrugged, sitting on the sink counter.

"So how was practice?" she murmured.

I raised a questioning eyebrow at her, but answered anyway "Lindsey showed up..."

"Oh what happened?"

"They argued, Lindsey is in denial, I left and came to lunch with Adrian"

"Okay," she nodded.

"Izzy why do you want to stay in here?" I sighed.

"I just wanted to spend time with you," she frowned.

"And you can, later you can stay over a little after detention," I smiled, pecking her lips quickly. She nodded and I stood up off the sink and headed to the bathroom entrance unlocking the door. Izzy quickly followed me as we headed back to lunch.

---------last hour-------

I am soooo bored. How was I supposed to stay here after school? My phone beeped and I sighed loudly looking at the message. It was from Aria.

'Practice is canceled see you tomorrow'

Eh it wasn't like I'd have been able to go anyway... I quickly texted her back an 'okay' before looking at the clock.

We had half an hour of boredom left. Great.

_______________After School__________________________

"I hate this place!" I moaned in annoyance looking around the detention room.

"Well next time don't be late for class," Mr. Pain-in-my-ass shrugged.

"Can't we just leave?" I sighed looking at the door. It was so close- yet still so far.

"No can do still 10 minutes left." he sighed.

"Come on! You know what I be doing with those 10 minutes"

"Making out with your friend- I hope. Maybe I could tag along" Travis smirked.

"Sorry I don't do threesomes," I laughed.

"Not with you anyway-" Izzy smirked.

"I have taught you we'll young one," I smiled looking at her.

"Okay, no more talking until detention is over." Mr. Sweeny interrupted annoyance seeping through his tone of voice. I groaned in annoyance looking at the clock. 5 more minutes you've got to be kidding me! Travis was like my only entertainment. I looked at Izzy as she placed her head down on the table in boredom.

I saw a paper in front of me and picked it up. Opening in I groaned. Travis had written his number down as if I'd call him anyway.

*******5 torturous minutes later********

"Oh sunlight how I've missed you!" I smiled up at the sky.

"Come on you weirdo, we're going to your house." Izzy laughed.

I sighed looking back at the school entrance, "Parting is such sweet sorrow."

"Okay crazy I think we need to get you home," Izzy groaned dragging me to my car.

I unlocked the doors, getting into the drivers seat, before looking at Izzy.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah of course,"

"You're over earlier right?"

"Yeah..." I gave her a quick nod before driving off. Izzy had to come back to mine since she needed to get her clothes and car before going home.

------------------------------------------------------------______________________________________-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is,

Sorry it's short

I haven't updated because I was busy

I just had my very first book published and have to finish one before the end of July

So sorry all

This was all I can give you

I'll try updating again

I love you all my dedicated readers

Don't forget to...

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

And INBOX

Later lovely's :-)