Chapter 7 Wow...

People were staring at me with curiosity trying to figure out who I was. I chuckled and looked Harry he was laughing too.

"Hey babe, you new?"

I know that voice. I HATE that voice.

I turned and smirked at him "No, but it seems that slap mark is still new".

"Kenzie..." he mumbled in disbelief.

"No, I'm a fairy princess" I rolled my eyes turning back to the hallway.

Everyone's jaws had dropped to the ground and their eyes looked like saucers.

"You bitch!!!" a voice yelled.

I looked over and saw Lindsey. Is she really this stupid? Wait yes, yes she is.

Her friends followed her warily. I could tell they wished to be anywhere but here.

"Hi slut" I grinned perkily.

"You almost broke my nose yesterday" she hissed.

Awww almost I wanted to actually break it.

"Its fine your just going to get another nose job anyway" I shrugged.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes narrowed. That look didn't suit her.

 "Sweetie close your mouth your going to catch flies and no offense this face doesn't suit you" I heard Harry chuckle and I smiled at him.

The students finally got their mouths shut biting their lower lips not to laugh.

"You whore!!!!" she yelled.

"Aww sweetie your mistaken that's you" I smiled.

Lindsey's face was priceless she looked like she was going to explode. Then It happened. I heard it before I felt it. The hall was deadly silent. My fists clenched and everyone stepped away hastily. 

"Harry, tell me that didn't happen?" I looked at him calmly but he knew that was worse.

"It didn't" he tried his voice higher slightly.

Taking deep breaths I looked back to a smirking Lindsey. She won't be smirking for long.

I raised my leg and did a round house kick making her fall to the floor clutching her side in pain. I straddled her and punched her repeatedly. I finally head a crack and smiled standing up and walking away like nothing happened.

What?!?! The Bitch slapped me she had it coming!!! I haven't been this violent before. But this year I guess my inner badass is coming out. I should thank Adrian for this. He released what's been waiting to come out since 6th grade after what he did to me.

"KENZIE!!!" someone yelled.

I turned and saw Lindsey's 'friends'.

"Yes?" I raised a cautious eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you want to join us for lunch?" she smiled. I think she's the school head cheerleader.

"What about Lindsey?" I asked.

"We never really liked her she was a bitch" she shrugged.

Hmm I like this girl.

"I'm not sure um...what's your name?" I asked.

"Aria" she stretched her hand out for me to shake.

I took it and lightly shook it.

"So do you want to join us?" she smiled.

"My friends...Can they join" hey I didn't want to spend my whole lunch with the cheerleaders alone.

Don't get me wrong I was a cheerleader but that is another story.

"Yea its fine" she nodded.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem see you at lunch Kenzie" I nodded and got my books out of my locker.

"Hey" I jumped closing my locker.

"Izzy you almost gave me a heart attack" I put my hand over my chest.

"Sorry" she laughed shrugging.

I looked around and saw Lindsey walking past me clutching her nose and side. She was also sporting a beautiful black eye.

"What happened to her?" Izzy laughed. "She slapped Kenzie" I jumped and looked over to a smirking Harry.

"Are you two trying to kill me" I took a few deep breaths slowing my heart.

My chest was rising fast still. I looked and saw Harry looking at my chest and Izzy smirking with an 'I told you so'. I glared at her and shifted under Harry's gaze.

Finally I couldn't take it and blurted it out "Were eating with the cheerleaders today". Well that removed his gaze.

I almost sighed in relief. Izzy and Harry stared at me wide eyed.

"What?' I raised an eyebrow.

"You told us were eating with the cheerleaders and all you say is what" Izzy looked at me in shock.

"Yea Aria the head cheerleader invited me" I shrugged.

"That girl with the blonde hair" Harry asked.

"There are a lot of girls on the squad with blonde hair Harry" I chuckled.

"Fine.. The hot girl with blonde hair, gray eyes,  and big boobs" I raised an eyebrow at the end.

Aria did have big boobs but why would Harry be looking at her boobs? And he called her hot!!! Why would he call her HOT?!?!

 "Why were you looking at her boobs and why did you call her hot?" I asked my voice held something I couldn't quite understand.

It sounded almost like...Jealous? 

Harry's eyes widened and he noticed what he just said.

"Umm..." he looked at Izzy for help she just shrugged and smiled.

"I have something to tell you?" he looked almost scared yet nervous.

I looked at him suspiciously but nodded.

"I'm not gay" and with that I fell unconscious the words repeating over and over.

I'm not gay

I'm not gay

I'm not gay

-----------------------------------------------------------

He finally told her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took him long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well sorry I haven't updated school starts Monday so I've been busy.

I'll try updating sooner

Goodbye my lovely readers

Please don't forget to................

Comment

Fan

Share

And Please VOTE!

I  want to know you guys like the story so please comment

You may also message me.

Any who I'm talking a lot.

Just remember

fan.

share,

COMMENT,

and VOTE

BYE! (Perky voice)

Aria on the side