Chapter 1: The Begginning

Once upon a time there was a young boy named Base Ball Jimmy. Despite his Base Ball name Base Ball Jimmy was actually very bad at base ball and all the base ball lists said "Base Ball Jimmy is the worst at base ball of all time!" Despite this everymorning. his Base Ball dad would bring him to the old Base Ball Field to play base ball. however base ball Jimmy was so bad at Base ball that every time he played base ball the bats and balls would get all screwed way up and break! and so his Base ball Dad awlays was in crippling debt from having to always having to buy more base ball bats and balls. 

One day on a particularly morning Base Ball Jimmy's Dad drove him out to the old Base Ball Game as always except this time it was different! Base ball Jimmy was determined to win Base Balls Game! And so as Base Ball Jimmy stood on the field with his base ball bat he saw his Base ball dad in the crowd about to order a succulent base ball hotdog. But this happened! The hotdog dispenser said "Money" but when his Base ball dad opened the wallet there was only a moth flew out! (that means No money.) Base Ball Jimmy was filled with sadness at his base ball Dad's poorness as his eyes began to be filled with sad tears and his mouth began to be filled with Sad Saliva. And so this is where the bad happens because Base Ball Jimmy was too covered in tears and saliva to notice that the Base ball thrower had throw the base ball! and the umpire was like Jimmy catch that base ball but Jimmy was too covered in blood and saliva to notice and Jimmy lost the game so bad that the Base Ball Field was wrecked up forever! And the umpire was all like Ouuuhhhhh Jimys Dad you will PAY FOR THIS!!!

That night Base Ball Jimmy's dad was so depressed about his 0 dollars money but Base Ball Jimmy's mom said Hey go walk the dog! and so Base Ball Jimmy called the family dog Buster to go outside. While walking Buster Base Ball Jimmy was started saying like "ouhh i wish i was so good at base ball if only there was someone to teach me how to be so good at base ball"...................... But you know what? Buster (dog) started acting real strange at all times! Like for example he started barking. Base Ball Jimmy was like "what's wrong boy" but Buster dog din't answer so that's what made Base Ball Jimmy really concerned! Suddenly, a black mist emitted from the dog and lightning zapped in all directions! and When the smoke cleared? Base Ball Jimmy saw none other than his base ball hero, Buster O'Base Ball!

to be continued in chapter 2........