Chapter 5

Base Ball Jimmy awake several hours later in a daze. Just kidding he was in a hospital. 

Any wy the doctor said "You are very lucky to be alive BAse Ball Jimmy that base ball bat almost killed you boy! Ouch!" and Base Ball Jimmy was like "Oh jeez that"S the last time i eat cracker jacks" and the doctor was like Yeah those are bad for you're health.

later Base Ball Jimmy was kicked out of the hospial but he didn't want to go to his house because he was scared a ghost might be there because his dad died remember? SO YEah instead he wentt to the old base ball field became sad . he said like "ohhh man I am so bad at base ball not evenn magic 'Cracking Jacks' could make me good at base ball". but then suddenly Buster O'Base Ball appeared and he was like "Little Jimmy the crackere jacks did not work because you did not believe in your self! you have to use you HEART!Kid! ...... thats what base ball is all about". Jimmy said Thanks Buster O'Ball and he was like "hey Jimmy" and jimmy replied yeah and "Let s train the right way this time...... theres no Short cuts in base ball"

and so base Ball Jimym and Buster O'Base Ball trained every day at base ball for like 5 years Like every day batting the balls and catching with that Big Glove and throwing the balls every day until Base ball Jimmy was the most good at base ball EVER. and so Base ball Jimmy was finally ready to go back at his rival........................................................................................................................................................................................ and WIN!

to be continued in chpter 6.