Chapter 2: A Cyber's World

"Waow"! said Base Ball Jimmy! "Buster O'Base ball??? You're my hero!!!" said Base Ball Jimmy. Buster O'Base Ball chuckled a hearty base ball laugh and said "that's right Jimmy! i was reincarnated as your dog because i knew one day you would need my base ball help"! Base Ball Jimmy was all like this is so crazy! And so Base Ball Jimmy was like "I need to show you to my base ball Dad he will be so happy!" but Buster O'Base Ball was like "That won't work little Jimmy because you are the only one who can see me" and Jimmy said "oh"...........

ANY WAY Buster O'Base Ball decided it was time to teach Base Ball Jimmy how to play good base ball but Base Ball Jimmy said do that tomorrow because it is bed time for innocent Jimmies. And Buster O'Baseball was like Ha ha ok Jimmy and absorbed himself back into buster dog for now.

Base Ball Jimmy was so excited that night about the thing that just happened remember? that he could barely sleep but than he fell alseep.! But suddenly Base Ball Jimmy started having a really scary Base Ball Dream where the Base Ball Field was full of Evil Base Balls and Bats hitting so hard....... ouhhhhh. and also Buster O'Base Ball was there but than the bats killed him and Base Ball Jimmy was like "Noooooo!!!" but the evil Base Balls said Shut up...

But than Base Ball Jimmy popped up of bed so he said "It was only a dream Whew!" but he didn't realize there was a note on his bed that said "Beware"! anway Base Ball Jimmy's mom started calling him downstairs for breakfasts and. BAse Ball Jimmy was really f*cking shocked though because instead of a succulent eggs breakfast sausage maybe? A bad meager meal! Only the moths from his dad's wallet! Ew! And his mom was like "sorry Base Ball Jimmy due to base ball related expenses we can no longer afford to buy succulent foods! Ouch!" this made Base Ball Jimmy feel super guilty like he needed to be good at base ball now or else his family might die from starve?

to be continued in chapter 3........