Chapter 4: The Normal Game

Last time on Base Ball Jimmy: his base ball dad died.

Now: 

Base Ball Jimmy was pretty wrecked up about his dad Dyeing so he decided to absolutely take the Magic Base Ball Cracker Jacks and become very good at base ball! Buster O'Base Ball was like Yeah That's The Ticket as Base Ball Jimmy was transformed into Super Base Ball Jimmy! And guess what ?Super Base Ball Jimmy started batting the base balls left and right! swinging the base bat bat with Evil Precise! Catching all the balls with his Super Glove! All the base balls lists now "WHAT THE FLIP BASE BALL JIMMY IS NOW THE BEST?" they said that!

Buster O"Base Ball was like seeing all the base ball unfold and he was like "good job son im proud of you THUMBS UP" 

So now that base ball Jimmy was super it was time for his first game. Buster O'Baseball took him to the old Base ball game and this time Jimmy was filled with confident! But suddenly as Jimmy stepped out onto the field there was a dark presence wich is that Base Ball Jimmy's base ball rival: Death Lord! stepped out onto the field! Death Lord was all like "Come to challenge me again you "Weak Fool" ha ha ha!"? and Jimmy was like all ready to face off against Death Lord with his new base ball powers but he found Terriffying that he could no longer use base ball powers! Base Ball Jimmy got bad at base ball again! and before Jimmy  knew it: Death Lord blasted him  straight in the face with his base ball bat!

to be continued in chapter 4....