Chapter 1: Awakening

Any injury, upon which from the first chapter to later, will be sustained until I feel like giving the character a new one.

As was the chapter from the prologue suggest, a cliff hanger was induced (Author: That I had to do by the way, don't want to give things too early like that) to leave you hanging.

Beep

Beep

The two soldiers looked at the revered being in front of them, keeping a close eye on them both while on the bed, safeguarding the one behind it, as from experience from when it was first let out the ball, it was not that trusting to anyone besides what it has claimed.

"So... how's you're day been?" the furry vixen, known as Jess, awkwardly asked. She has tried to get the being in front of them to a nearby higher officer, but it wouldn't move from the spot.

Flashback

Even with the assurances that the person it was guarding was going to be fine, the being growled at them, with the insinuation of that, if continued, they won't like what happens next.

To avoid the risk of angering the Zorua, they just let it sit down in a position near the being they have found washed ashore, with the Zorua carefully dragging it's cargo somewhere it counts as safe.

End of flashback

Suddenly, the door opened up to reveal...

(AN: Art created by Katnay on DeviantArt

(AN: Art created by Katnay on DeviantArt. All rights for this image here goes to them, I'm just going off of CCA regulations.)

A burnt out doctor (That we can all relate to due to everything that has been happening), drinking some coffee. She froze when she saw the Zorua, then looked at her coffee, before drinking the rest of the cup in one go.

Later...

"Yeah, that's how it happened." Jess awkwardly said. She wasn't used to talking to doctors since she rarely gone to one. Her older sister, on the other hand, was putting her hands in some sort of praying position since she knows what her sister is like, somewhat blunt.

"...Sarah, you know that the people from command won't like this, especially if one of them is here." the doctor said to the older sibling.

Sarah, the older sister to Jess, said, "Then we have to deal with it, since it involves them as well, and the one she seems to be guarding." as she eyed the Zorua, seeing it keeping one eye open on them.

"At least this planet seems to be protected by a lot of thing, that's for sure." The doctor said, drinking from a second cup of coffee. Sue her, she needs the energy.

"On that, we can agree on." Jess butted in, knowing that she needs to annoy her sis somehow.

"For Zephrias sake Jess. You know that you should be keeping an eye on the radio." Sarah said, exhausted from her talking, especially since what she did in the morning.