Expedition gone wrong

(AN: May or may not get fast paced as my patience dwindles. Will I explain things in this chapter, well do you want to know who the lost primarchs are, or do you want to keep it being unknown?)

(M/N) paced around the room, checking through his pad on the Pokémon that were going to be researched. The past few weeks have been... hectic to say the least.

He had to message a few Pokémon professors, proceed to give proof on what he had to do, go even more on what the research was about. That's not even counting the few times he almost had a full mental breakdown when trying to find the places and making plans upon plans to make sure everything goes right.

"Come on, where is it?" (M/N) thought. Trying to find a few vessels that they can spare was hard enough as it is, especially with the amount of calls that Atlas was trying to make. The fact that he couldn't give away the tech was something their scientists could not understand, along with Union.

His security found quite a few people from there trying to take the mech suits, even if they were prototypes. At least Zoroark had a field day, the amount of many bruised bodies that they then dumped to a nearby hospital probably made their day as well.

As he kept looking through his pad, he eventually found it, only for it to crash on him. "FUCK!" He yelled out, the pad was not supposed to do that, and now he had to retype in what he needs.

Outside of his quarters, as two members were making their rounds to make sure there were no intruders, the sudden yell made them both slow down before turning around. "Not today." one of them said.

At least he found some professors willing to accept his request. NDA's were something that he cherished at the moment, especially after a few more calls from both Atlas and Union.

It took him half an hour to set up some things on his pad to fully make sure that if it wasn't important, it was going straight to voicemail. Even then, he had to clear that out every few days since it started to pile up.

And then there was this voice he kept hearing, but with no one listening to it.

Around two weeks ago...

(M/N) was looking at himself through the mirror, deciding it would be high time to admire himself and from how far he has gone through. "Looking good handsome." he said to himself, flexing his muscles. As he was about to grab his hygiene supplies, he heard something.

Dumbass.

He looked around the bathroom, looking for where the voice was said, until it spoke once more.

All that looking around would do you no good.

He grabbed a razor and held it out. "I'm not afraid of you, show yourself." he stated, promising pain to whoever decided to come inside.

You think I would show myself to you? You're even more of an idiot than I thought. But I'll keep in touch for now.

As that was said, (M/N) waited to see if they would speak again, only for nothing. He looked in the mirror once more and noticed the bags under his eyes, suffering from all that preparations. Sighing, he used the razor to get rid of the small beard he was growing, since it was already in his hands.