A/N

Hello everyone! I am so, so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time! I have been going through some personal things, and I started my freshman year of college this year so I have been a bit busy. 

I was going back through the chapters I have published and my drafts and I was thinking of how I could keep the plot of the originals without having to cause a rift between my main pairings, but to do that I would need to make some major changes. 

So I wanted to ask my readers so I could continue to write a book that you all enjoy. I refuse to write a cheating plot so that is out of the question, but I do have some other ideas that I will list below and would like you all to vote on. 

Changing Ryden's soulmate to an OC or a different male character in TVD instead of Caroline

Caroline and Ryden having a third male soulmate

Nik and Lucien having a threesome with Hayley 

Completely remove the plot for TO and ending the book after I finish the plot I have planned for TVD

Please vote and help me come up with a plan for the future of this book! I am going to try and start updating as soon as I get some votes on this book, but I will be updating my other books that I have published, and I might publish some of the books that I have in my drafts. Thank you so much for all the support that I have gotten on this book! I love you all! 

~Caelum <3