Casual encounters of the Dean kind

During college, Dean was at the peak of his youth. There was nothing he couldn't do, or that's what he thought. Mechanical engineering might have not been as easy as fixing cars, like his father taught him. But it was all the more exciting. Although, that might had to do with the fact that he was just a freshman with a lot to learn. But of course, during those first months of Dean's university to life, the most important thing wasn't studying. Why would he pay attention to boring statistics class when there was a cute blonde right next to him? Fuck, yes, Dean was living in heaven with all those parties and great sex. So, as usual, it was only natural for him to flirt with almost everyone. He craved the whole college experience, after all. In later years he would care about his grades, there were more important things to do right now. Leave it to Sammy to be the nerd of the family.

With those things in mind, why wouldn't he talk to Meg's pretty friend? He has seen them around campus, and the friend (you) was rather eye-catching. There was something about you that would genuinely call for him. That's why it didn't matter that he chose to speak to you right in the middle of class. Of course not, surely Mr. Reynolds would understand that pretty girls had priority over whatever he was teaching.

"Hey," he whispered suave in your ear.

The sudden interaction spooked you, nearly making you jump out of your seat. You threw a look at Dean Winchester behind you, annoyed. He simply smiled bigger when you gave him your attention.

"What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Not interested," your immediate answer confused Dean. You didn't see his brows furrow because you turned around.

"Well, I'm Dean Winchester." He tried again.

"I know," you responded without looking back at him.

Why weren't you fawning over his good looks was a mystery to Dean, but throughout the rest of the class, he tried, again and again, to catch your interest. Not that you ever looked back at him. He only stopped when Mr. Reynolds scolded him. That was, of course, not the last time that Dean tried to woo you. He took it upon himself to seek you out even outside the classroom, or during parties. It became apparent that you weren't interested in pursuing anything with him after a few weeks of constant flirtation. Even so, through the interactions, Cas, his best friend, got to know Meg, your best friend. They hit it off rather smoothly, unlike the two of you. And even when he gave up on sleeping with you, the bond that your friends created was too strong to make you keep running into each other. Eventually, all of your commentaries about his womanizer attitudes tainted whatever friendship you could have had. Even still, Dean Winchester could not keep you out of his head throughout all college and years after.