background info

In the year 2077 the world was plunged into a dark time, where nuclear war and sickness spread like fire, nearly plummeting the population into extinction. major technological advances we're made To boost the chance of survival, thus the cyborg/human experiments started, including the creations of AHRA (Autonomous Human Revival Augmentations). Severe risks were taken to insure a successful outcome of the AHRA, many lives were lost in the tests, but in the end the population was back to steady numbers. Of course though things aren't always as they seem, with the rise of the AHRA came another group AIH (AHRA Insurgence Hackers). They take control of the AHRA and wipe the system to create the Berserkers, Androids who have been forced to fight and entertain the AIH.

Characters:

Android:4n4-27 / Ana
She/her
Age: unknown (over 18)
Hair: long dark brown/small curls

Android:4n4-27 / AnaShe/herAge: unknown (over 18) Hair: long dark brown/small curls

Hair Reference (I don't own pictures, credit goes to owners)

Makzine / Makz
Age:25
They/them
Hair: mid length jet black/messy bun (tied with extra electrical cords/wire)

Makzine / MakzAge:25They/themHair: mid length jet black/messy bun (tied with extra electrical cords/wire)

Hair Reference (I don't own pictures, credit goes to the owner)