6. My Day

hello, i'm extremely srry for disappearing for a month straight, but something hellish known as exams happened. enjoy this chapter of randomness 
__________________________________________________________

Seungmin has to agree, falling in love is a pleasant experience. It is not all sparkles and glitters, but it indeed gives you a fluffy feel you will like. Something like eating into a warm doughnut. 

He clicked his tongue. People are irritating– when in love because they always create misunderstandings among themselves. Like, nature has given you a mouth and vocal cords for a reason. 

Communication exists? 

He threw the book aside (almost), stretching his legs and craning his neck a bit. Seungmin turned his head towards the other sleeping body. 

It has been two days since Hyunjin started listening to Seungmin and went to sleep early. Maybe he has to go back to his routine, since he is oversleeping. 

Hyunjin's face looked like a dumpling when he was asleep. Seungmin smiled and reached out to poke his cheek.

It truly is a surprise how Seungmin never saw this dumpling ever sleep. 

He traced his thoughts back again. After they got married, Hyunjin became heavily invested in the start of his new company and Seungmin carried on with his daily duties. 

Then for three months, Hyunjin went abroad to gain more experience about entrepreneurship and management and Seungmin continued with his daily duties. 

After Hyunjin came back, they never really saw each other come back home or saw the other leave, even though Seungmin was following his daily routine. 

Until now, when Seungmin finally got a fever and was broken away from his daily duties. 

What the hell were his daily duties like? It wasn't like he was a doctor like his brother. Was he just making an excuse not to see each other and create an awkward silence? 

Not really. Seungmin isn't like that. He is the type to make a situation especially awkward and weird for others, but that was all in college. 

He once again poked Hyunjin's cheek, pulling it a bit, which got a grunt in return.

Hyunjin squinted his eyes open. "What?" 

"Wake up sleepyhead. It is nine in the morning." 

Hyunjin squirmed under the blanket, knees knocking Seungmin's thighs hard.
"It's a Sunday morning, can't I sleep a bit more? Plus, it is nine in the morning, aren't you also still lying in the bed?" 

Seungmin scoffed. "Are you picking up a fight?"
"Are you picking up a fight?" Hyunjin mimicked back, voice shrill and moving his shoulders in a weird way. Seungmin narrowed his eyes. 

The audacity of this man. 

Didn't he belong to the royalty? Seungmin takes all the words and admiration back he had for the past six months for his charming husband. 

Seungmin kicked him and threw the rest of the blanket on him. "Fine sleep then. Never wake up." Hyunjin clicked his tongue and rubbed where the blow hit.

Seungmin went down after washing up, opening the fridge to see— nothing. Just a few bottles of milk for the coffee, water and the box of brownies.