Chapter 9

More than a dozen pirate ships confronted the Golden Hind.

"Listen, the people on the front ship. Even though you have damaged several of my pirate ships, as long as you submit to me and offer your ship, I will spare you!"

Standing on the bow, Krieg shouted loudly towards the Golden Hind.

Hearing Krieg's words, Vermillion laughed, then he brought Tsunade and Drake towards the bow.

"Oh? There are two beautiful women on board too? Be my woman, and I will give you everything you want! I am the man who will rule the seas in the future!"

Seeing the appearance of Drake and Tsunade, Krieg laughed viciously.

"Haha, that's right, Captain Krieg is a man destined to get One Piece!"

"It's an honor for you to be her lady!"

The Krieg pirates also shouted.

Vermillion, who was on the Golden Hind, raised his eyebrows. The pirate named Krieg was indeed very brave and had no brains.

Faced with more powerful pirates, do they still want to fight back?

Besides that, his statement just now made him itchy; he wanted to hit his head immediately!

"Well, since I haven't used the abilities I've acquired, let's give it a try."

"Remember my name after your death! King of storms and ghosts, Golden Hind, it's time to hunt!"

Following Vermillion's spell, another Golden Hind appeared. With the ship he was on as the center, twenty slightly smaller ships appeared one by one, and all of their muzzles were aimed at the Krieg Pirate fleet!

"N-no way!" Now Krieg was feeling very frightened. Just one ship had made him feel numb, and now he had to face twenty? He will die!

Vermillion jumped high into the bow of the Golden Hind that had just appeared, then he said with his elbows on his knee.

"You looked so confident before; I hope you don't lose your nerve," Vermillion said with a bored expression.

"Run, run, immediately steer the ship!" Krieg shouted and ordered his crew.

"Sigh, it's too late."

The Golden Hind and the twenty smaller ocean liners simultaneously fired lasers from the ship's muzzle following Vermillion's orders.

Dozens of laser shots were then fired toward the Krieg pirate ship.

*Boom!*

In an instant, the Krieg Pirates were annihilated, leaving only the ship's wreck that had begun to sink into the sea.

"As expected of your Noble Phantasm, its power does not disappoint."

Vermillion cancelled his magic; the entire ship had just now disappeared.

"But, the mana consumption is huge; my mana instantly halved after using it."

"Well, after all, it is the strongest weapon of the Servant, so it's normal to consume a lot of mana, Master." Drake didn't deny it.

"But it's all worth it; with the use of Noble Phantasm, the enemy will be significantly reduced." Vermillion smiled.

"It seems I have to train in the future; at least, I must increase my mana capacity."

"Tsunade, Drake, we will continue our voyage."

A large and luxurious ship sailed in the direction of the sea not too far from the Golden Hind. On the boat, the fat man wearing a strange suit with a round mirror on his head stared at the Golden Hind with his binoculars.

"What was that? There's a ship that suddenly appears out of thin air and can shoot lasers? Quick, go over there!"

"Yes, sir." The steward standing behind the Tenryuubito hastily carried out the absolute order.

"A ship that can sail through the air; I have to get it," Tenryuubito swore.

Back to Vermillion.

[Master, Devil Fruit coordinates have been found.] A robotic voice suddenly heard.

"Devil Fruit, where?" Vermillion looked around quickly and found a large ship with the World Government flag sailing in the distance.

"Looks like it's there..."

Stopping the movement of his ship, Vermillion watched as the World Government's ship approached him.

"That ship is very similar to the ship that could fly before." A snotty Tenryuubito looked at the ship that Vermillion was on.

"The flying ship must be related to you; hand the ship to me, now!"

"Ha ha ha!" In response, Vermillion could only laugh. Just arrived and want to rob his ship? What a dream!

"I told you to hand over your ship to me. Are you deaf!?" The snotty man took out his golden gun and fired it at Vermillion.

*Zap!*

Before the bullet hit Vermillion's body, Tsunade hand had grabbed the bullet with her bare hands.

"Presumptuous, how dare you shoot my king." Tsunade squeezed the bullet into useless iron while looking at the Tenryuubito with an unpleasant look.

"I am a World Noble; everyone must obey Tenryuubito's orders!"

"How dare you stop my bullets!" The Tenryuubito fired a few more bullets at Tsunade.

Once again, before the bullets hit her, Tsunade slapped each one easily.

"Tsunade, I'll leave them to you." Vermillion gave the order.

He is not afraid of the World Government, bah, what World Government, in the future, his power will continue to grow, then who can stop him?

"Understood, Master. I don't like those ugly bastards either."

"Drake, I will leave my little Master's safety to you." Tsunade clenched her fists, then she jumped high into the air.

Just as she was about to land on the nobles' ship, her clenched fists directly hit the ship's deck.

*Boom!*

As a result, due to the impact of a very strong blow, most of the ships were destroyed.