Chapter 18

"Here I come!" Following the woman's voice, a slashing sound accompanied by a silvery white light appeared.

As the sword light accelerated, the ground that the light traversed through was instantly split open due to the sword's energy!

*Ding!*

The sword energy rushed towards Koushirou in an instant. Koushirou quickly shielded himself with Wado Ichimonji.

"Great Swordsman level?!"

Just the first contact, Koushirou can judge Musashi's strength. Knowing this, his expression became even more severe.

The fallen leaves nearby were instantly crushed by his amplified aura!

Holding the hilt of Wado Ichimonji with both hands, Koushirou raised it high above his head. The energy quickly began to condense from the sword!

*Slashes!*

Koushirou swung his sword at Musashi in a swift motion. An emerald green sword light tens of meters in length flew towards Musashi.

The ground that the glint traversed through was split into two halves along the way!

Suddenly, Musashi's aura exploded even more; even the clouds in the sky were blown away by it!

Musashi drew her sword, and the flying cross-shaped sword energy hit Koushirou's sword energy!

*Boom!*

The sword light instantly disappeared. The impact of that energy collision caused a wind that made the sea ripple, and the giant tree near the two was crushed!

On the other hand, Koushirou and Musashi, facing each other, were still standing steadfastly.

"I never thought that I would meet a strong female swordsman like you in East Blue. This really surprised me." Koushirou straightened his glasses.

"Well, you are the first strong swordsman I met after I came to this world." Musashi couldn't hide her excitement.

Even though victory and fame didn't mean much to her, fighting with a powerful swordsman was a pleasure.

"I am honored by your compliment." Sensing Musashi's fighting intent, Koushirou felt moved.

"To repay my gratitude, then allow me to use all my strength!"

Shortly after he finished speaking, a powerful aura suddenly overflowed from Koushirou's body. The ground he was standing on instantly crumbled from the pressure!

"Great, that's how it should be. The battle must use the strongest force!" Musashi slashed his two swords with a smile.

Following Koushirou's words, Musashi's aura that surpassed him erupted.

"Heavenly Eyes!"

In not even a second, Musashi appeared in front of Koushirou!

*Ding!*

*Ding!*

*Ding!*

The continuous sound of sword strikes rang out! The two figures of the swordsmen flashed with each other. Every time the impact sound was heard, the ground crack would occur!

The trees around them were also destroyed by their attacks!

"Excellent, Master is so amazing!" Zoro's mouth was wide open. He couldn't even see their movements!

All he could see was the terrifying impact of their attacks!

"That Big Sister... she's so strong?!!" Kuina was taken aback as she watched Father and the strong Female Swordsman fight.

To her, seeing that Swordswoman gave her a lot of motivation!

*Boom!*

Shortly after that loud sound was heard, Koushirou's body flew backward!

"The flow of two blades, one long and one short, changes with the movement of the opponent."

"Every slashes has no opening, and you can take full advantages from your opponents attack." The previously wobbly Koushirou stood up once again while looking at his opponent with a serious expression.

"What kind of genre do you actually use? I know a lot about Kendo in this world, but I've never seen Kendo like yours."

"This is Niten Ichi-ryu! Kendo that I developed myself." Musashi said while putting one of her swords on her shoulder.

"You developed your own Kendo?" Koushirou showed respect.

For him, anyone who could develop their Kendo to that level, the creator, must also be undoubtedly a Master!

Such a person deserves his highest respect!

"If I keep fighting like this, I will lose." Koushirou determined, "So I will use my strongest swordsmanship skill. Let's use our final blow!"

"That's what I'm talking about." Musashi put her sword on its scabbard.

"Hmm? What are you doing?" Koushirou looked at the woman in confusion.

"Praise Tenmandaijizaitenjin, the manifestation of Nioh Kulika! Let's go, draw, my sword..." Musashi didn't answer Koushirou but silently cast a spell.

Even though she spoke quietly, surprisingly, everyone could hear her!

"This... what is this?!" Koushirou stared at the giant wielder, who was gradually appearing behind Musashi.

Looking at the giant, he felt tremendous pressure from it. Koushirou's momentum slowly began to weaken, and because of this, he immediately decided to slash Musashi with all his strength.

"One heart, heavenly slash!" Following Koushirou's slash, a tens of meters long large green sword aura flew towards Musashi.

"Ishana, Daitenshou!" When Musashi's words fell, the giant behind her immediately drew the giant sword!