Chapter 9: "A Chance Meeting"

Momo walked through the bustling streets, lost in thought. It had been three long years, and she hadn't heard from Shoto. Had he broken their promise? These thoughts tugged at her heart, but she knew she had to concentrate on her own path.

Her dream was to become a Pro Hero, a dream her parents didn't agree with. But with a recommendation to UA Highschool, the best Elite School with a Hero department in all of Japan, she was determined to make them proud.

She decided to take a break from her studies and went shopping at the mall. Lost in her thoughts, she accidentally bumped into someone. Quickly, she apologized, but when she looked up, her heart skipped a beat. She was met with a sight she never thought she'd see again.

The person in front of her had the same white and red hair, split into two sides, and the striking heterochromic eyes. She couldn't ignore that scar on his left eye. It was really him. They were both fifteen now, and Shoto's appearance had changed.

Shoto, polite as always, apologized and inquired about her well-being. "Momo, how have you been? What are your plans after middle school?"

She hesitated for a moment, her emotions swirling within her. "I... I've been working hard. I want to go to UA High and become a Pro Hero," she explained, determination burning in her eyes.

Shoto, with a gentle smile, replied, "That's great. I'm planning to go to UA High too."

The emotions of their reunion hung in the air, both of them aware of the unspoken history between them. But the future lay ahead, and the prospect of seeing their dreams come to life was an exciting, yet complex, journey that awaited them.