Chapter 38 „Fractured Bonds, Searing Truths"

Yeah I know this chapter will be rushed forgive me. I don't want to go in detail everyone knows what happened so if you know about the war you can skip this chapter if you want. The next chapter will revolve around the aftermath and I will go in detail. I want to make their relationship even stronger. Also massive Spoiler Alert.

——

In the dormitory, Class 1A enjoys peaceful times together, sharing laughs and building strong connections. Shoto and Momo find solace in their growing bond, supporting each other.

However, the tranquility is shattered when news spreads of a villain causing massive destruction. The students, despite being young, are called to face this threat.

——

Separated by circumstances, Momo and Shoto find themselves facing different challenges. Momo, entrusted with the responsibility of devising a plan, confronts a monstrous villain alongside her classmates. Despite their efforts, the situation takes an unexpected turn when Momo's meticulously crafted poison fails to incapacitate the formidable foe.

Meanwhile, Shoto, joined by his father and classmates, confronts the notorious Shigaraki. The clash of powers and ideologies intensifies, setting the stage for a decisive confrontation.

As the battle unfolds, Momo and her group face a devastating revelation when they discover their fallen teacher. The weight of the loss presses heavily on their hearts, leaving Momo grappling with the haunting question of responsibility.

Simultaneously, Shoto finds himself thrust into an intense confrontation with the villain Dabi, now revealed as his long lost brother Toya Todoroki. The shocking revelation rattles Shoto to his core, exposing fractures in the Todoroki family bonds. The battle becomes not just a physical struggle but a clash of emotions and searing truths

The battle reveals more than scars on the surface. Toya Todoroki, now exposed as the enigmatic villain Dabi, casts shadows of the past into the glaring light of public scrutiny. The news broadcasts the shattered secrets of the Todoroki family, leaving both heroes and citizens alike in stunned silence.

In the wake of this revelation, Shoto grapples not only with the physical aftermath of the battle but also with the haunting echoes of his family's painful history. As the news spreads, the once-hidden shadows of abuse and trauma come to the forefront, forcing the Todoroki siblings to confront a reckoning they never anticipated.