ONETOBER • Day 31! [Last day!]

Once again, happy halloween! I didn't go trick or treating this year, but if you did, then hope you had a good time! :D

Also, my friend helped me with this! (She mostly kept trying to add sodapack scenes for whatever reason, but still!)

Day 31: Trick or Treating

-

It seemed to be a normal day. The others were no longer in The Plane, and Amelia was readjusting to her normal life, though the process was still slow. The trio decided to stay at Bryce’s apartment, since Liam and Amelia basically had no house. Bryce was on his bed, Liam on a chair, and Amelia was just… Standing, thinking to herself. Her stare was at the ground, which was a singular plain color. She was thinking about The Plane yet again; something she did a bit often now that she was back at Earth. It was awkward, no one muttering a word as it was just silent. Finally, someone managed to say something.

“You know, Halloween is tomorrow, right?” Liam asked, looking up at Bryce and Amelia, though his gaze was mostly on Bryce for whatever reason. Bryce’s eyebrows lowered, looking a tiny bit annoyed.

“Why should I care?” Bryce retorted. He placed a single hand on his ‘hip’, continuing to stare at Liam. Amelia shuffled a little bit, going towards Liam slightly as she snapped out of her repetitive thoughts. She looked a little interested, as she looked up at Bryce, seeing what the two would have been talking about.

“Well, should we get costumes and stuff? It seems a little late, but still..!” Liam said a little joyfully, trying to stay optimistic despite the fact that they were just a couple weeks ago, suffering on some planet just because of a certain lantern that was in solitude for a decade, which obviously meant that it was a long amount of time.

“Liam. We are full grown adults.” Bryce stated sternly, as he gained a look of irritation.

Amelia then starts to speak, "I think it would be a fun idea!" Amelia says a bit slowly, standing by the door, not giving Bryce a chance to respond at all. Bryce mentally facepalms to himself, his mouth fully curved into a frown. After about a quarter of a minute of Bryce staring with an annoyed look, Amelia got a little impatient. She went up and grabbed Bryce's arm, causing him to get startled marginally.

"Let's go, S- Bryce!" Amelia said, making Bryce have no choice but to come along. He sighed, making it visible that he did not want to even do this. They were adults, yet they decided to do something like this.

The trio soon arrived at the store. It had quite a bit of people in it, yet no one batted an eye at them. Amelia was in the lead, and she was leading them to where she thought where the costumes were at. They got to the aisles, which were still decorated with all sorts of decorations, though they were all halloween themed. Liam walked into one of the aisles, looking for any signs of costumes still being there after a long time. Amelia started to search in the aisle that was nearby, while Bryce went up to Liam.