New Home

(I changed some stuff from the last two chapters, so please go back to check it out)
Gringotts, Diagon alley
Monday June 10

9:10 am
A woman approaches the entrance of Gringotts. She stops for a moment, then takes a deep breath then goes in.

"Good morning. Im-" She greeted one of the tellers before getting cut off. "Ah.. Mrs. Malfoy, you must be here for young lord Potter, this way please." The teller told her.

Narcissa frowned a bit before fixing her composure then followed the teller through a door that leads to a long hallway.

Narcissa was nervous to meet her godson. 'what if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm evil?' the thought repeats in her mind again and again.

They walk for a while, then the teller abruptly stops at a door that says "Potter Family". "The young lord is here." The teller informed me before going away.

She took a very deep breath, her hands are shaky as she reaches for the knob. She turns the knob, she then is greeted with an amusing sight.

Narcissa POV:
"Remus, you're choking the boy!" Shrieked a woman trying to pry the man off the boy. "Harry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The man named Remus sobbed as he hugged a boy tightly. A handsome man with long black hair seemed to have passed out, with a young girl with spiky violet hair hovering over him. And a man sitting on a couch just watching at the sight with an amused face.

I then put my focus on the boy in Remus's arms. He had a golden eye with specks of purple 'Just like James' and green eyes the color of the killing curse 'somewhat like Lily'. His face was the mix of James and Sirius's, with black hair.

"Narcissa?" The woman asked, she stopped trying to pry the man off the poor boy. "Andromeda" I said.

The rest of the people in the room then stared at me.

"Okay everyone now that we're complete, please settle back down." A goblin said "We are here to discuss where to put Lord Potter before he goes to hogwarts. And all of you were chosen by Lord and Lady Potter to take care of Young Hadrian".

I then sat down on the couch beside Remus. The man that was once passed out then spoke up "I'm taking him! He has been hidden by Dumbledore for too long! He's safe at my house!", "I agree with Sirius, that place is full of wards" Andromeda agreed.

"And what are your thoughts on this Mrs. Malfoy and Mr. Lupin?" The goblin asked. "Uhm... I don't think it's a good idea but... There's really nowhere else to go unless Narcissa wants to take him in." He then looked at me. "That actually sounds nicer than letting him stay with Sirius." Andromeda said. "It would be nice if he stayed with my family, after all I have a son his age and Im sure he would love him.".

"Hmm." Remus thought for a moment, "Why don't we let him choose? He can stay at Grimmuald place for two days and another two days with the Malfoy's?".

"That sounds good." Hadrian finally spoke up. "Oh and Griphook" "Yes Lord Potter?" "When do I get the Lord and heir rings?" He asked.

"Lord rings? But you're not of age yet." Andromeda's husband Ted asked. "Unless..." Sirius stared at Hadrian, concern and fear evident in his eyes. "Wasn't it stated in the letter that he had a.... Creature inheritance?" I questioned them.

"No.. I just read the first two sentences before rushing here." Sirius scratched the back of his head, "Same with me and Andy." Ted added.

"Soo.. Hadrian what's your creature?" Remus asked him. "Angel and demon" Hadrian said blankly, he looked bored
"Griphook, show them the blood test please". The goblin nodded

He gave us each a copy of the blood test.
I got more and more surprised as i continued to read the test. "Oh and here are his medical records" the goblin gave us more papers.

Harry POV:
The room was slowly getting filled with anger as they read the medical records. My breathing was getting heavier, my vision was getting dark. All i heard was muffled noises. The lights were flickering. My vision started to blur.

"H....ry" 'what are they saying' "HA..RY". "YOU FREAK!" 'No. No. NO NOT AGAIN'. "HARRY?! Are you okay?!" Remus yelled. "Huh? What happened " i rubbed the side of my forehead.

"Well... while we were reading the medical records. The lights started to flicker and stuff were levitating. And you were shaking..." Remus explained then asked "Are you ok Hadrian?", "Fine.." I mumbled.

"What happened?" Sirius asked me concerned. "Im an empath. So I felt your anger when you read my medical record...." I answered.

"O-Oh... Ok..". "So... Where do I stay?" I asked.

820 words.

Im sorry i haven't posted in a while.
School had a lot of projects. I also edited some things in the previous chapters.

Im thinking of not adding a ship now.
Im not good with romance