Train Ride

12 Grimmuald place
September 1, 1991
9:30 am

Harry's POV:
"Harry! Come on we got to be early so we can avoid the crowd!" Sirius yelled. "Be there in a sec! Come on Nero." I picked up Nero and told him "Behave okay?" And he gave me a happy bark. I opened the luggage that was the size of a big bedroom in the inside and put Nero there. I shrinked the luggages and put them in my pocket.

I made my way downstairs then went to the living room. "Good morning Grandfather, Grandmother" I greeted their paintings. "Good Morning Harry! I hope you stay safe during your journey." Grandmother replied.

"Oh! And don't forget about our conversation Hadrian. It's important for you to find allies." My grandfather reminded me. "Of course grandfather, I won't forget." I smiled at them.

Sirius then hurriedly entered the living room with Remus.
"Where's Nero?" Sirius asked.
"In my bag."

"Come on pup. Hold on tight." Remus said as I took both their hands. Then we disappeared with a pop.

Platform 9 ¾, Kings Cross Station

We arrived at the platform after a very uncomfortable way of travel. There were currently not  a lot of people here at the station. They were mostly purebloods from noble families.

"Lord Black and Mr. Lupin, it's good to see you again" A voice sounded. I looked to where it came from and found a man wearing a grey suit. His posture and aura shouted nobility. His hair was jet black and and had soft amber eyes and fair skin, he was wearing a small smile as he looked at Sirius. Behind him was a regal looking woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. And beside him looked like a younger and much more beautiful version of the woman.

"Same to you Lord Greengrass." Sirius said as the he shook the Lords hand. "You must be Heir Potter, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. This is my wife Elizabeth and my daughter Daphne." Lord Greengrass greeted and extended his right hand. I took his hand and shook it "The pleasure is mine Lord Greengrass." I smiled. He retracted his hand and I turned to Daphne. I took her hand and kissed the back of it. Her cheeks flushed for a moment before she went back to the cold look she had before.

My family decided to keep my Lordship a secret for now. We saw the Malfoys approaching us and Draco bringing me into a hug. We exchanged quick greetings before we boarded the train. I said my goodbyes to my family.

Me, Draco and Heiress Greengrass shared a compartment.

30 minutes had passed. The compartment door opened revealing a pretty girl, with charcoal black eyes, ivory skin and long midnight black hair put in a ponytail. "Daphne! I've been looking for you!" The girl said not seeming to notice me and Draco sitting on the chair across from Greengrass.

"Tracey, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time looking for me" Greengrass said "Meet Heir Potter and Heir Malfoy." She gestured her hand to us. The Tracey girl looked at us, I'm guessing she was embarrassed due to the pink tint on her cheeks. She composed herself before introducing "My names Tracey Davis, Heiress to the noble house of Davis. It's A pleasure to meet you H-Heir Potter. And it's good to see you again Heir Malfoy." She stuttered as her eyes met mine, her face becoming a little more pink.

I stood up and stepped towards her "The pleasure is mine Heiress Davis".She extended her hands and I softly held it before kissing the back of her hand, our eyes not breaking contact.

We stared for a little while before someone else arrived. "Hey Hades, Dray." Blaise said "Oh, Greengrass Davis fancy seeing both of you here". "Heya Blaisy" I smirked. "Ugh... I told you to stop calling me that.. Hadey" he grinned.

I just rolled my eyes and invited both of them in before closing the door and putting on a notice-me-not charm. Daphne sat by the window and Tracey Sat on her right. I sat directly across Daphne and Blaise sat by the door with Draco between us. Draco and Blaise were talking about quidditch and other things, while the girls were talking about something girly I guess, and I was just reading a book.

Not just any book. It was Merlin's magical book. But to them it was just a normal charms book. It had information on him and Arthur as well as some personal spells and powerful versions of spells, that ranged from mage to grand sorcerer level, there were both dark and light spells. Merlin put the incantation and wand movements, but also informed that they weren't necessary. I was planning on practicing some of those spells somewhere inside Hogwarts.

I was just reading the book and noticed Greengrass staring at me. The rest of the people in the compartment had fallen asleep.

"Something wrong Greengrass?" I raised a brow. "Nothing Potter. It's just that you look nothing like what they said in the books." She said. "Books? And please call me Harry or Hadrian." I told her. "Ok, then call me Daphne. And you don't know that there were books written about you?" She asked. I just shook my head. We then chatted for the rest of the ride, Daphne telling me about the books and how her little sister is obsessed with me.

The sky started to darken. Me and Daphne woke the others up so we could change. Me, Blaise and Draco went to the comfort room to give the girls space to change.

We then waited for them outside the compartment after we were done.

972 words or smth
Almost forgot to publish this...