Diagon Alley

Leaky Cauldron, London
July 31,
9:00 am

3rd POV:
"Hey mother, is Harry coming?" Asked a boy. "Yes, they'll be here in a second dear" the woman answered.

The boy had slick platinum blond hair, pale skin, pointed face, and ice grey eyes.

The fire from the fireplace roared and turned green. Then out came a man with brown hair, followed by a girl with violet hair, then a woman with brown hair.

"Good morning Dromeda" the woman greeted, "Good morning Cissa, how are you?" Andromeda asked. "I'm doing well, where are the others?" "They'll be here shortly... I hope" Andromeda muttered the last part.

A man came out of the green flames followed by another.

"Narcissa! Good to see you again! Oh and Draco! How are you bud? I hope Cissa isn't pushing you hard." the first man said. "Im fine Sirius, and no mum isn't pushing me." Draco smiled.

The fireplace roared again. This time a boy came out "Draco!" "Hadrian!".

Draco's POV:

"Great to see you again!" Said Harry "Did you get your letter too?". "Yup! Are you getting an already made one or a custom one?" I asked.

"Custom one, I don't trust the already made ones" he answered. "Oh same"

"Let's go boys! We got a long day ahead of us!" Sirius said.

We walked over to the entrance. Mr. Remus tapped some of the bricks, opening the entrance.

The alley had a lot of people. "Let's get your wands first." Mum guided us to another alley.

Knockturn Alley, a place where dark wizards and witches buy some shady stuff. This place creeps me out.

We walked to a shop that was dark and looked run down. The roof was missing some tiles, one of the windows was broken, and the walls were growing some weed.

We went inside and were greeted with a nice interior. The already made wands were neatly placed unlike Olivander's, and the inside smelled like... Parchment? I think.

"Welcome to Woody's wand workshop! We sell and make custom wands and staff! My name is Haiden. Why's the name Woody's wand workshop you ask? Because this shop belongs to my great great grandfather named woody." The man looked lively, Brown hair short hair and amber eyes, he had a clean beard.

"Where here to order custom wands for these two." Sirius put his hands on both our shoulders and pushed us forward.

"Ahh... Draco Malfoy and Hadrian Potter correct? It's great to meet you both!" Haiden took both our hands to shake them. "Uhm.. how do you know us?" Harry asked. "Well i know mr Malfoy here because he looks like his father, and you because of your scar mr potter." Haiden responded. We both just nodded

"Since you both are here for a custom wand let's go to my workshop." He walked over to a wall, and went through it. We just followed him.

"Who wants to go first?", "Me!" I yelled. Hadrian just shrugged.

"Lets pick the wood first, run your hand over the woods and pick the one with the  strongest pull." I walked over to the woods and did what he said. I picked up a white wood then handed ut over to him.

"Hmmm interesting... Elm wood... Well then let's go pick your core!" I followed him to the cores " Just do what you did with the wood."

I put my hand over the first core then slowly walked. I stopped, then picked up the core. "Dragon heartstring.. ok! Its your turn Lord Potter."