18

Joong ki stood close to Mrs. Jeon as they entered Mr. Choi's office. Her determination was obvious, her eyes focused and her posture strong. She had a purpose, and nothing was going stop her from talking to him.

Mr. Choi, with a stern look, glanced up from his desk as they entered. Mrs. Jeon took a deep breath and began to speak, her voice steady and unwavering.

"Mr. Choi," she started, her tone respectful but firm, "I need to discuss a matter of great importance with you."

Mr. Choi, intrigued by Mrs. Jeon's confidence, gestured for them to sit down. Joongki pulled out a chair for Mrs. Jeon, who sat down gracefully, her eyes never leaving Mr. Choi's.

"What is it that you would like to discuss, Ye Jin?" he inquired, his expression serious.

Mrs. Jeon took a moment to gather her thoughts before she spoke. 

"I need your help!"

***

After their cold meeting at Hyojoo's coffee shop, Jimin spotted Taehyung at the university. Despite the tension between them, Jimin decided to approach Taehyung, hoping to bridge the gap between them.

"Hey, Taehyung," Jimin said with a friendly smile, trying to be as approachable as possible. 

Taehyung, feeling a mix of emotions that included jealousy, pride, and hurt, chose to ignore Jimin's attempt at conversation. He averted his gaze and continued walking, pretending not to hear Jimin.

Jimin, undeterred by Taehyung's cold response, tried once more. 

"Look, I understand that things have been weird between us, but I don't want us to be enemies. Can't we at least try to talk and sort things out?"

But Taehyung remained silent, refusing to acknowledge Jimin's words. His jealousy had clouded his judgment, making it difficult for him to see beyond his own feelings and pride.

Jimin, feeling disheartened by Taehyung's rejection, sighed and decided to give Taehyung space.  As he walked away, he couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness when a stern voice stopped him,

"I know you like Jungkook !" 

The words hung in the air, heavy with accusation and frustration. Jimin, taken aback by Taehyung's sudden outburst, stared at him in disbelief. The Hall buzzed with activity around them, but in that moment, it felt like the entire place had fallen silent, their conversation drawing the attention of nearby students.

"What are you talking about, Taehyung?" Jimin asked, his voice a mix of confusion and hurt. He had never expected Taehyung to confront him so openly about his feelings, especially not in such a public setting.

"You're always around him, laughing at his jokes, hanging out with him!" Taehyung continued, his voice rising with every word. 

"I see the way you look at him, Jimin. Don't think I haven't noticed!"

Jimin's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and he tried to keep his composure despite the accusing stares from their fellow students. 

"Taehyung, we're just friends," he protested, his voice shaky. 

"I don't know where you're getting these ideas from, but it's not true."

Taehyung scoffed, his anger palpable. 

"Friends? Is that what you call it?" he retorted, his tone dripping with sarcasm. 

"I've seen the way you act when he touches you, Jimin. It's not just friendship, and you know it."

Jimin sighed, feeling a mixture of frustration and anger. his own jealousy is taken over him and he is ready to shoot back at Teahyung at any second.

"Taehyung, you're jumping to conclusions," Jimin said, trying to reason with him. 

"Jungkook and I are friends, just like you and him. I don't want to ruin our friendship over something that isn't true."

Jimin's words hung in the air, sinking into Taehyung's mind and stirring a whirlwind of emotions within him. The reality of his feelings for Jungkook clashed with the rational part of his mind that knew he had misinterpreted their relationship.

Taehyung felt a pang of shock and realization. He had let his jealousy and impulse get the better of him, clouding his judgment and leading him to believe things that weren't true. The kiss he had shared with Jungkook suddenly felt like a reckless mistake, an impulsive act fueled by emotions he hadn't fully understood.

Taehyung sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. He looked at Jimin, his eyes filled with a mix of regret and confusion. 

Jimin placed a reassuring hand on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"don't get ahead of yourself, It's Jeon we are talking about !" he said, offering a smirk. 

Jimin couldn't shake off the feeling of triumph after his conversation with Taehyung. There was an odd tension in Taehyung's demeanor, a mix of regret, longing, and confusion that didn't go unnoticed.

 There was an odd tension in Taehyung's demeanor, a mix of regret, longing, and confusion that didn't go unnoticed

Jimin put his phone back in his pocket, his lips curling into a confident smirk. He had a plan.

Jungkook checked his phone, his heart fluttering with anticipation as he hoped for a response from Taehyung. His eyes scanned the screen, searching for any new messages, but all he found were his unseen texts. 

With a heavy sigh, he decided to send another text, He pressed send, his message vanishing into the digital ether, carrying his hopes for reconciliation with it

With a heavy sigh, he decided to send another text, He pressed send, his message vanishing into the digital ether, carrying his hopes for reconciliation with it. Jungkook could only wait, his heart filled with a mix of hope and apprehension, wondering if Taehyung would respond.

 Jungkook could only wait, his heart filled with a mix of hope and apprehension, wondering if Taehyung would respond