Warning : Mature content 

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he responded to the kiss with equal tenderness, his hands finding their way to Jungkook's chest, pulling him closer. a soft Humm echoed through the room. Jungkook leaning in catching Taehyung's lower lip, licking and biting. 

"you taste good!" Jungkook whispered, eyes searching for the brown orbes beneath him.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, his hands now resting on Jungkook's waist . 

"you taste popcorn" Taehyung teased

In the dimly lit ambiance of the room, with soft candlelight casting a warm and flickering glow, Taehyung and Jungkook's kiss deepened, Jungkook veiny arms tenderly moved from Taehyun's waist to his thighs grabbing him firmly. The room seemed to come alive with an intimate energy, the air thick with desire and affection. Shadows danced on the cushions, emphasizing the tenderness of their connection as they embraced each other.

"You are so beautiful My Kim."

Jungkook's eyes, once filled with affection and tenderness, now took on a new intensity as desire and lust flickered within them. The depths of his gaze bore into Taehyung, revealing the raw hunger he felt for the man in his arms. 

As their lips continued to meet in passionate kisses, Jungkook's hands moved with purpose, tracing the contours of Taehyung's body, his touch sending shivers down Taehyung's spine. Their connection deepened, the chemistry between them becoming palpable, and the room seemed to buzz with the electricity of their desire.

In that moment, they were consumed by the intense passion they felt for each other, lost in the overwhelming sensation of being wanted and cherished. The world outside faded away, leaving only the two of them entangled in the heat of the moment, their desires intertwining in a dance as old as time itself.

Taehyung's hands wandered, his fingers tracing a tantalizing pattern along the fabric of Jungkook's shirt. With gentle caresses, he removed Jungkook's shirt exposing his well defined muscles. 

Jungkook shivered at Taehyung's touch, his breath hitching as he felt the soft, teasing movements of Taehyung's fingers against his chest he let out a soft sigh, his own hands finding their way to Taehyung's white loose shirt. 

Taehyung's skin tingled with electricity as Jungkook's hands explored his body, his touch sending shivers down his spine. Each caress, each brush of Jungkook's fingers against his skin, ignited a trail of sensations that seemed to converge at the very core of his being.

Jungkook's hands, gentle yet possessive, left an indelible mark on Taehyung's senses. Every touch was a whispered promise, every caress a testament to their mutual longing.

The shivers that coursed through Taehyung's spine were more than just physical; they were a manifestation of the deep, emotional connection he shared with Jungkook. Taehyung felt alive, his entire being awakened by the touch of the man he desired.

As the passion between them intensified, their lips met again in heated kisses. Jungkook's chest rose and fell with every breath, his skin warm under Taehyung's touch.

In the midst of their fervent embrace, Taehyung paused, his eyes locking onto Jungkook's with a mixture of desire and reverence. 

"Keep the tie," he whispered huskily, his voice laden with longing.

Jungkook, his eyes filled with lust, nodded in response.