Him & her

🌺 her🌺

Where's she's with cute and childish nature

Where's she's with cute and childish nature. Intelligent mind, sensitive, loves to talk always sweet. Never shows her pain, kind. Love one and only man in her world he means a lot to her, than anything. A engineer in Mumbai.

Belongs to a wealthy family, but with no attitude, have a elder brother name JIGAR MALHOTRA. Her mother, SNEHA MALHOTRA always been good towards her as well as her father, VANSH MALHOTRA. she lived a life full of happiness until it was about the love of her life. Loves kids so much.

- also have a sweet cousin, ROSY MALHOTRA, the daughter of her uncle(chacha). A paediatrician.

___________________________________________

🌺 him🌺

He has been the youngest and the richest businessman of the country

He has been the youngest and the richest businessman of the country. Cold, disciplined, not much arrogant but a lil. Loves his mother, ANKITA KAPOOR, a businesswomen, so much absolutely a mumma's boy for sure after his father's dead, two years ago. Also loves his wife a lot. Loves kids so much, single child of his parents.

Love his wife more than anything also mother but never showed it to her.

-also have a lovely cousin of her mausi's son, JAY MAHESHWARI. A businessman.

_________________________________________

I know the intro wasn't that much good but I will try to make this one best❤😭maybe you guys will support me in this ff also as everyone. Love you Buddy's✨

Sorry sabr nhi tha😭👍