chapter-4

He kissed all over her body before laying beside her hugging her almost sore body, she had her eyes closed while tears flew down them

Veer: ab kyu rona?

Y/n: ese hi...aadat hai hamari...

Veer: or meri aadat hai aapko hasane ki...

He tickle her making her smile, once again he kissed her neck lovingly giving her no pain, y/n ko yahi to pasand nhi tha ke kab wo yu pyar karna chhod kar haiwaniyat dikhaye? Kabhi na kabhi to isse nhi to usse asar honga...wo kis hadd tak jaa sakti thi veer ko baap banane ke wo khud nhi jaanti thi.

Veer: filhal aap so jaiye...thak jayengi...theek hai?

He smiled laying beside her, y/n ko pata nhi kyu bada gussa aa raha tha jab veer use yu chhod gaya. She sighs annoyingly standing up from the bed.

Veer: ab ky hua? Kaha jaa rhi h aap.?

Y/n: a-ab ky washroom bhi nhi jaa sakti?

Veer nod karta hai while closing his eyes to relax himself as y/n uthkar washroom me chali jaati hai, she facepalmed herself there.

Y/n: k-ky ab i-inhe hawaniyat dikhane bhi koi doctor consult karna padega?

She was so tensed about her condition, wo kaafi der tak wahi rukti hai until veer use aawaz lagata hai.

Veer: gudiya...

Y/n: uh!

He knock on the door jab y/n use open karne hi wali thi.

Veer: gudiya kabse gyi ho? Aana nhi hai ky kamre me?

Y/n: n-nhi, aa r-rhi hu...

Wo itna kehkar door kholti hai only to find a confused veer.

Veer: are you okay? Aapko bukhar to nhi?

Y/n: n-nhi e-esa nhi hai...a-aap k-kyo samajh rhe h e-esa?

She spoke shivering badly until veer uske kareeb aane lagta h and she back off, his intense stare wasn't making her getting a good vibes as wo or dare jaa rhi thi until she hit the wall he pinned both of her hands on the side of the wall.

Veer: mujhse darr rhi ho gudiya?

He spoke getting closer to her almost that their noses touch each other.

Y/n: n-nhi...

Veer: hichkicha kyu rhi ho phir...

Y/n silent thi as he placed his soft lips upon her softly, she hiss when he immediately come to a rough one not even letting her breath properly he devour her mouth hungrily. She wrap her arms around his neck trying to match his speed but all went in vain when he slide his hand around her bare waist caressing it softly while making her whimper in between the kiss.