chapter-11

After few hours

After few hours.

At last, veer placed a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving the room and closing door behind him so silently but he turn to his front only to see ke corridor me koi ghum raha tha, he looked at the figure but ignore it and went down.

Ankita veer ko kamre se nikalta dekh smirk karti hai. She immediately went inside his room jo lock nhi tha, wo dekhti hai y/n ko jo aaram se soi thi.

Ankita: bahuraani kitne aaram se so rhi ho haina? Kaisa ho agar tumhari ye neend maut me badal jaye sidha?

She smirk coming closer to her as she stare at her innocent face for some minutes until y/n move hoti hai and she move to another side.

Y/n: v-ve-veer ji...

She mumble while keeping her hand beside her but got confused not finding him there. Ankita bas uske moves dekhti hai and she slowly went behind the curtains, y/n uthkar bethti hai turant apni aankhe rub karti hai and she look here & there finding no one.

Y/n: v-veer ji?

Her soft eyes only trying to find the person she loves as so he do. But tabhi darwaza khulta hai and javin waha apni bunny smile ke saath aata hai, y/n got startled seeing him as she back off when he came closer.

Javin: sorry sorry bhabhi darne ki baat nhi me bas ese hi aapse do baat karne aaya tha...dariye mat mujhse...

Y/n: v-veer ji kaha h? T-tumne ky kaam h humse?

Javin: uh me bataunga...bas aap so jaiye before veer ko pata chale aap uth gyi hai...he cares a lot for you bhabhi...

He smiled at her while y/n smile back karti hai, javin look at ankita secretly from the sight of his eyes while she saw him making her lay down as he keep his hand on her eyes.

Javin: so jaiye so jaiye...

He pat her eyes while y/n really so hi gyi thi ankita unhe dekhkar doubtful thi while after a few minutes jab wo so jaati h fully to wo uthta hai covering her with duvet he glance at the curtains with a smirk plastered on his lips.

Javin: ankita devi?

He asked purposely as she flinched, javin wahi betha tha still staring at her until she herself come out while folding her arms around her chest she glare at him as so he.

Ankita: ky chal raha hai meri bahut ke saath tumhara? Wo bholi hai phasao mat use...

Javin: uh ha...bholi? Hahahhaha devi ji, aap sab ko apni tarah samajhti h ky? Ke jaise aapne apne pati ke jaane ke baad mere single father par dore daale the wese meri bhabhi mujhpae dalengi? Esa ho nhi sakta...she's so loyal to your son...

Ankita: uh javin dur hato usse...

Javin: kyo? I will touch her, because she's my bhabhi...

Ankita use glare deti h jab javin y/n ka haath pakad ta hai holding her hands in his. Ankita uske kareeb aane lagti hai ke javin use rok leta h, before she take any action he stand up holding her neck and pinned her to the wall.