chapter-6

Hovering over her again he stare into her innocent brown eyes in which she held the most scaredness

Y/n: v-ve-veer ji a-aap ka-kaha gye the? A-aap pikar aaye h?

Veer: uh you know me well gudiya...

He lean on keeping her legs on his shoulder he enters himself inside her making her scream out.

Y/n: Ahhh!!! I-i-

She was all in pain but without showing any mercy he force himself inside her, making her cry out. He thrust inside her without any warning making her whimper, she bite her lips in order to not scream but he whispers in her ear.

Veer: gudiya scream for me...i want you to scream for me onlyyy...

He thrust with a speed making her moan in pleasure with at the same time pain,

Y/n: Ahh! V-veer ji ahh!!

Veer: tumhi hona chahti thi na pregnant? Huh?

She closed her eyes hearing the Jangling voice of her anklets from her legs which was placed on his shoulder. He thrusted speedily giving her more pain with pleasure as she ¢Um without any more minutes being sensitive.

Veer: you're bad gudiya...you should have wait for me...? Hm?

She was all tired to speak while she didn't answer his question. After a while he too ¢Um inside her. Placing her legs down he pulled himself out of her before laying down beside her. He pull her closer hugging her sore body as she was already asleep he put the duvet on them.

Veer: Good night gudiya...

He spoke staring at her face he peck her lips and forehead before hugging her tightly in his arms, he closed his eyes just then she open hers.

Staring at his face, she let her tears fall as she turn around not to face him. She tried her best to stay away but all went in vain when he again pull her in his arms. She tried to distract those thoughts and drifting into sleep.

Next morning.

Y/n apni aankhe kholti hai and this time she found herself naked on the bed with no one beside her. For a second she was shocked but she remembered what had happened. Use door knock ki aawaz aati hai.

Y/n: k-kon hai?

Maid: mam...me aapko niche bulane aai hu...Aap uthi nhi?

Y/n: u-u-uh me a-aati h-hu tum jao...

She spoke was about to get up ke use veer dikhta hai jo balcony se andar aata hai, he was fully ready in his causal but not really causal kurta and jeans looking at her.

Veer: maybe you're tired let me help you to stand up...

He spoke in gentle voice coming towards her to hold her but she refuse.