Chapter One: Earth is beautiful...

Your Pov:

Asch guided me through the portal as I looked around, so this is Earth? It's beautiful. The sky was a beautiful baby blue and there were little white things in the sky and it came in different shapes and sizes. The fluffy things must be called clouds, Lady Grandma was right they do look fluffy just like those humans we killed for Magic said.

However I felt slightly jealous as the sky in Daemos never changed like the sky on Earth it was a void of darkness and emptiness to remind us Daemos of what we truly are...
'Monsters.' 

Just like those humans said, oh well they're already dead now... I suppose we cannot dwell on the words of the perished just like my mother once said. Once they're gone they're gone and what has been cannot be undone...

I looked around a little bit more taking in my surroundings when I jumped slightly from Noi's screams and began to feel a bit dizzy and dehydrated, my skin felt like it was on fire...
It ached horribly but I hid my emotions as I fell onto one knee.

"AAAGGGHHHH!"

Noi cried out through the unbearable pain that the blaze of the sun is creating. As Rhys the smartest and maturest of the group tried to stay calm but failed as he let his emotions get the better of him. Rhys spoke up worried and panicky.

"What's wrong???"

"THE SUN! IT BURNSSSS!!!!"

Leif spoke up cockily until he fell to his knees.

"No it doesn-... *COUGH* *COUGH* Gurgling/Choking Sounds*"

Pierce fell to his knees as my dizziness began to blur, it was so difficult to focus... the sun's heat was so intense my knees were shaking as I looked beside me to see Asch unconscious so I began to panic as I called to the others but passed out halfway through.

"GUYS ASCH'S UNCONSCIOUS- Oh.... Oh dear-"

"What's wrong Prince M/- PRINCE M/N!"

Everything went black...

Created:???

Edited: 6th March 2024