Chapter Five: PRINCE M/N???!!!

Your Pov:

Ava decided to take me out and only me since I have been the kindest one to her however the other did try to protest but since Ava was very strong minded and determined they didn't stand a chance which made me slightly amused especially when they tried to act offended but luckily Princess Ava saw all through their little acts. 

"M/N...?"

Ava broke the silence as she stopped walking and I stopped too, I turned to look at her as she began to speak.

"Do you think...? ...Do you think that my parents are disappointed with me...?"

My usual stern expression softened a little as I looked at Ava and spoke up, I felt guilty and slightly cross that she would say that about herself.

"Ava of course not your parents are proud of you! I'm sure of it!"

Ava looked at me and spoke up more sounded slightly happy.

"R-really???"

Ava did stutter but I ignored that and continued to praise her.

"Yes! You are an excellent smart and strong-

I did a strong pose and showed my muscles slightly through my clothes. 

"-Strong woman!"

Ava giggled slightly as I made some jokes with her, I was glad I could make her feel better about herself, after all I didn't want her to be sad and it seemed like as long as I could remember staying with Ava, I have never truly seen her beautiful smile.

"You should smile more."

I bluntly stated as Ava pointed at herself and I nodded my head as she looked away embarrassed.

"T-..thanks."

"No problem."

Suddenly there was noises behind us of things being smashed around and knocked over, people began running out of the building and a biker was coming straight for...

AVA!

"M/N!!!!!!"

Ava yelled as panic filled her voice as I shoved her out of the way, everything went slow motion...
Ava reaching out to grab me and failed, her eyes widening as her pink eyes glossed over, I turned my head towards the biker who held the brakes with all their force but failed so they abandoned the bike.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for the bike to strike me down. 
Everything went black...

Created: 6th November 2023

Edited: 7th March 2024