Chapter Eight: The Potion

Your Pov:

I slowly woke up and rubbed my eyes as I looked around the living room only to see Ava and Noi gone and the other Daemos but Asch and Rhys. 

"Asch and Rhys was it...?"

Asch and Rhys looked at me and nodded as I continued to speak.

"Where's Ava and the others? Did they disappear or-?"

Rhys and Asch shook their heads as Asch answered the question. 

"They've gone out to make sure Ava is safe and also to see if Noi succeeds in his mission."

I nodded my head in understanding as Rhys walked up to me with a potion in his hand the potion in his hand glowed a bright orange colour. 

"Um... W-...What is this..?"

I slowly backed away as Asch walked closer and took the potion out of Rhys's hand as he excused Rhys who nodded and left to go through the portal as Asch emptied the whole potion in his mouth and dropped the potion glass.

I was cornered against the wall as Asch lifted my chin up with his thumb and forefinger and kissed me as he pushed the liquid substance in my mouth as I swallowed it. Asch let go of me and backed away as my head began to spin.

"Wha-... What was in that p-...potion...?"

I began to walk- well struggle to walk as I made my way to the sofa and fell down and leaned back, I felt so dizzy and the room was spinning.
Asch looked at me concerned as I looked at him one last time before everything and I mean everything blurred out and went dark...

The last voice I heard was Rhys...? And Asch calling my name their tones sounded concerned but I was too dizzy and weak to react as I shut my dark E/C eyes (E/C = Eye Colour). 
Falling into the wonderful word of Dreams and sometimes the land of where Nightmares become a reality...

Created: ???

Edited: 31st March 2024

Created: ???

Edited: 19th March 2024