Chapter Two: The 'Prisoner.'

Your Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to wake up to muffled screams and pleas of a human female, my eyes were blurry as I woke up but Asch walked straight towards me and spoke to me softly which was rare for Rhys and the others to see so they took the chance to see the soft side of Asch for once.

"Are you okay ml (My Love)...?"

I looked at him and pecked his lips softly and nodded my head.

"Good."

Asch turned back to the human female as she continued her muffled wailing and pleas of letting her go.

"Human!"

Rhys' eyes lightened up as he had a light bulb moment. 

"I have an idea, but I am not sure if it will work though..."

"Just do it."

Asch huffed annoyed, he was slowly getting a headache from the screaming female human. Rhys called the human and clapped his hands which surprisingly worked and calmed her down slightly.

"Why didn't you try that sooner???"

Leif questions slightly irritated that something that simple could have been done about it with pet commands.

"I didn't think she'd respond to pet commands."

Rhys answered honestly as I mentally agreed with him that would be my last resort too, however this human female doesn't look dangerous...
'How intriguing..' I thought to myself as I looked around the place. It could use some cleaning. 'Oh well.' I got up off the sofa as I walked towards books on a shelf? Of a sort and grabbed one. 

"Human books, how interesting..."

I mumbled to myself as I went back to the sofa and sat down to read it when I heard my name get called. 

"...-And that's Prince Asch's husband Prince M/N."

"Mmmm?"

Rhys looked at me and shook his head and I nodded. He knew I was going to ask what's up. So when Rhys shook his head I nodded and continued what I was doing as Asch continued to argue with the female human to which he called 'Prisoner' and I just chuckled quietly as he kept arguing with the young woman.

Eventually when Asch stopped arguing with the woman and went to talk to Pierce the young woman walked up to me making the room go tense as the 'Prisoner' spoke up. 

"Hiya! My names Ava and you seem like the only 'normal' and 'calm' one here, so... What's your name...?"

I smiled softly at the young woman named Ava, as I patted the cushion beside me. 

"I am Prince M/N and Prince Asch's husband but I guess you already know that? Hm?"

"Yes Prince M/N."

"Please Ava no formalities it makes me feel, old."

Ava giggled a little as I continued to speak.

"Now then let's talk to know each other better shall we?"

I suggested as Ava agreed happily.

"I would like that. Thank you."

Created: November 3rd 2023

Edited: March 6th 2024