Chapter Seven: Pierce?... Do I have a Husband...?

Your Pov:

As the girl called 'Ava' introduced all of them to me they led me inside an 'apartment' that they said Ava lives in so I shrugged it off and smiled in appreciation. 

"Thank you friends although I don't remember you..."

They all smiled except the jet black haired one he seemed a little bit upset about something and I wonder what he is upset about.

"It's alright M/N your a friend after all. Now I am going to go make some dinner just sit back and relax on the couch okay?"

I nodded as I hesitated before I plopped myself on the couch, as soon as I made contact I began to sink back. 'This is relaxing, damn...' My mind was completely at ease when I heard an argument break out and sigh as I stood up. 

"SHUT UP LEIF!"

"What Princey of Daemos cannot handle the fact his husband can't remember him?~"

Leif and Asch began to yell at each other as Noi and Rhys stepped in to ease the fight as I looked at Pierce he seemed calm... Like usual, haha...

I walked up to Pierce and smiled softly as I fake coughed to get his attention before I spoke.

"Pierce? Do I have a husband...? "

Pierce looks at me slightly surprised but answers anyways.

"Yes."

I smiled softly as I looked at Pierce.

"Thanks for telling me."

"Mhmm."

I went back to the couch sat down and shut my eyes allowing the endless abyss to swallow me whole.

Created: 9th November 2023

Edited: 13th March 2024