Chapter Three: Left behind.

Your Pov:

After a while of getting to know Ava better she began to walk to the centre of the room to catch everyone's attention and it worked. 

"Listen! I can help you guys but you need to leave M/N here."

Tension grew thick around the room and I can feel it radiating from my husband Asch the most. They all didn't trust Ava and I don't blame them to be honest, I am like that too, but what choice do we have?... 

Trust this Ava human or die by other humans...?

Hmm... not many options and Asch will not let me die so it'll have to be to trust the prisoner. 

"And why should we trust you human?"

Noi spoke up he too was suspicious about this 'help' Ava was going to give and did not trust her one bit. 

"Because, I want M/N to be safe here so no perverts will go near him after all he is... quite attractive...? Heh, heh..."

Ava tried to make an excuse as to why I couldn't go and I can see why but she didn't need to call me attractive, I have a husbando for that she knows that right...?

(LOOK REVEAL TIME!!!) 

Asch and the others looked at me as Asch sighed in annoyance he knew Ava was right he didn't want to risk me getting hurt but he also didn't trust Ava but he knew now he has no choice.

"Fine, but if this is a trick Prisoner, I can happily make your death come sooner than you want it too."

The others mumble amongst themselves in agreeing with Asch's statement as Ava and I sweat dropped. Okay maybe he was a little too, overprotective...? 

Oh who am I kidding??? He is very over protective like one time I twisted my ankle and cut my leg open slightly he began to freak out and carried me all the way to the Daemos healing room, it was kind of embarrassing but it was sweet and is also one of my favourite memories of me and Asch together. 

"Then it's settled!"

Ava smiled softly as she turned to me and spoke.

"Wait here M/N whilst me and the guys go to the Government! We will be back 'soon' okay...?"

I nodded and smiled softly.

"Okay!"

And with that they left me behind to continue to read more of the human book I was reading before, what can I say...? It's interesting.

Created: 6th November 2023

Edited: 6th March 2024