Chapter 35

Chapter 35

After thinking about it, Wen Wen still didn't reply, but just went to the dressing room to get another bottle of perfume.

But not long after putting it in the basket, the bottle of perfume was returned, with a piece of letter paper underneath the perfume.

When Wen Wen unfolded the letter, she could smell a strong smell of Huoxiang Zhengqi water on the tip of her nose.

The woman over there was probably a little upset when she wrote the letter.

Now the handwriting on this letter is no longer as straight and clear as the handwriting on the letter I just received, but more scrawled, and the lines even reveal the urgency that I don't want.

"I just asked you if you had received all the things that disappear when you put them in, not to ask for things from you. Thank you for the perfume, but the smell of the patchouli and the plaster seems a bit inappropriate for me. How about I I'd better give it back to you."

After reading it, Wen Wen laughed out loud, picked up the perfume that was returned after being rejected just now, and pressed it down twice.

The nozzle sprayed out a soft and delicate spray, and suddenly the whole room was filled with the smell of dog skin plaster, with a hint of mint and patchouli.

Originally, Wen Wen wanted to give her another bottle of rose-flavored perfume, but after seeing her description just now, she suddenly remembered that she was not giving her a pure rose-flavored perfume.

Maybe I didn't pay much attention just now, and I put the wrong brand together.

It has been almost two months since Ye Yi left the Zhou family and returned to her own home. During these two months, no one from the Zhou family has come to look for her. Instead, Wen Ting came to the Ye family to look for her. This is what Zhou Congeng said he wants to do in the future. True love to pursue.

Ye Yi, who left the Zhou family two months ago, returned home with anger towards the Zhou family and curiosity about the suitcase.

Although she often quarreled with Zhou Congeng and returned to her parents' home, her father and mother behaved very differently this time.

When she returned to Ye's house to tidy up, the family had dinner in the evening.

Her father, who had always been meticulous, no longer tried to persuade her to stop acting like a child and to live a good life with Zhou Congeng.

Instead, he said for the first time: "Your mother and I already know about Zhou Congeng. You can do whatever you want this time. He Zhou Congeng is not a thing, and my daughter of the Ye family cannot let him ruin her like this." After his father came back

, Before, she had already told her mother at home while crying why she came home after her quarrel with Zhou Congeng.

Because she had complained to her mother and vented her frustrations, all her anger and grievances had dissipated by the time she was eating. At this time, she was no longer thinking about her and Zhou Congeng, but was thinking about the problem of the suitcase she found.

I was so absorbed in thinking that I didn't even hear what my father just said.

After Ye's father finished speaking, he found that there was silence on the dining table. Under the warm yellow dining lamp, Ye Yi's eyes were unfocused and he was in a daze. There was no light in his eyes.

Seeing Ye Yi like this, Ye's father thought that Ye Yi was still immersed in the sadness of Zhou Congeng betraying her and quarreling with her.

Ye's father paused, winked at Ye's mother beside him, and motioned for her to comfort Ye Yi.