Chapter 54

Chapter 54

The bottom of the pot was boiling, and the food was pushed up again and again. Wen Wen saw that Xie Zhilin was hesitant, so she gave him a chopstick first, "Try it, Sir Xie." Looking at Wen Wen's smiling eyes

, Xie Zhilin picked up the chopsticks and took a tentative bite.

"Ahem." Almost instantly, Xie Zhilin's face turned red. He quickly put down his chopsticks and turned sideways to control his breathing and stop coughing.

"Drink this, iced." Wen Wen handed him the Coke at hand.

Maybe it was really a bit spicy for him, not only did his face turn red, but even the ends of his eyes were a little red, and physiological tears came out from the heat, moistening his eyelashes.

"You'd better stop eating spicy food. Eat here. It's not spicy here." Wen Wen said as she watched Xie Zhilin gradually calm down and his face gradually returned to normal.

After the two of them had eaten and drank enough, Wen Wen took Xie Zhilin home.

"Do you want to go back and have a rest? I just want to tell Xiao Hejia what we are going to do so that he can prepare. Then I will also rest for a while and come back later." "Or, you can have a rest at my house

. , there is a recliner in the study, you can go and rest for a while."

Wen Wen raised her head and asked Xie Zhilin, before he could speak, Wen Wen continued: "Why don't you just rest here with us, otherwise you have to change when you go back Clothes are quite troublesome. I'll take you to the study later."

Xie Zhilin recalled Wenwen's study and indeed found the recliner she mentioned in her memory, "Okay." "

Then you have to stay here and wait for me. Are you going to rest after communicating with Xiao He Jia?" Wen Wen blinked her eyes, as if she was looking forward to it.

"Well, I'm a little curious too."

In the end, the two of them sat on the bay window, with the basket placed between them.

The mobile phone dedicated to He Jia is still with him. Wen Wen can only record it on her own mobile phone before putting it in for him.

"He Jia, how is the situation over there now? My sister is getting ready to come over. Is it convenient?" Xie Zhilin watched Wen Wen put the cell phone with the recorded sound in the basket. For some reason, he suddenly remembered the previous time. Every communication with Wen Wen.

At that time, she should be like now, speaking patiently and gently, and then putting the written things into the basket.

"I hope it's nothing serious now." Wen Wen hugged her knees with her hands and put her chin on her knees with some worry.

"Don't worry, let's wait and see."

Before Xie Zhilin finished speaking, two mobile phones appeared in the basket instantly.

One is her own mobile phone that Wen Wen put in just now, and the other is the mobile phone that she gave to Xiao He Jia before.

Wen Wen checked her phone first to make sure there was no other information, then put it away and picked up He Jia's phone.

"I'm doing pretty well here. Grandpa's condition is pretty good today. Sister, will you really come?" He Jia's voice gradually turned from low to expectant.

"He Jia, sister wants to ask you, where did those things I gave you before appear at your side? I think if I came over, they should have come out from there." "It's a schoolbag, a big black one