Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Someone was riding a bicycle gradually approaching the alley, and seemed to pause at the entrance of the alley. Wen Wen was not sure if he looked inside, but after a while he was riding his bicycle further and further away.

"It's okay. This person just passed by and probably didn't see us suddenly appear." Xie Zhilin seemed to be aware of Wen Wen's nervousness and walked to her side to comfort her.

Wen Wen nodded and continued: "Well, let's go out first." "

Sister, the village chief came to the hospital today, do you want to see him?" He Jia walked beside Wen Wen and asked.

"Well, don't worry, we have to change things first. He Jia, you go back to the ward first. We will come to you later after changing things." He Jia didn't ask

any more questions, nodded, and put on his schoolbag and Wen Wen. They parted at the hospital path.

After walking out of the alley for about ten minutes, Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin saw densely packed residential buildings. It was time to go to work in the morning. Bustling people were walking on the street, and many residents were sitting downstairs. Old people chatting.

Wen Wen walked up to an aunt and asked where there was a gold store or antique market nearby.

This enthusiastic aunt not only pointed them to the location of the nearest gold store, but also carefully compared which gold store offered the most affordable prices.

I thought that this aunt would not know the location of the antique market, but she did not expect that after asking them why they were going to the antique market, she not only pointed out the location of the antique market to them, but also introduced them to a store.

"It's not a coincidence. My son has opened a shop in the corner outside the antique market. His shop has very few antiques and treasures, but it does have a lot of high-quality jade bracelets. After so many years of doing it, it has accumulated a lot. Some of the customers."

"If you want to sell jade bracelets, why not go to my son's store first? Just give me my name. The price he gives you is absolutely fair. We all make a little bit, and It's fate."

Wen Wen just wanted to do it as soon as possible. After bidding farewell to her aunt, she went to a slightly smaller gold shop that her aunt just pointed out. She sold the gold jewelry and then went to the antique market to find her son's shop. shop, and finally sold the jade bracelet I bought at a fairly reasonable price.

Because there was no card, Wen Wen could only ask for cash. After putting the cash in her backpack, Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin took a taxi back to the hospital without stopping.

Thinking of the excuse to the outside world that the sister He Jia knew came to visit him, Wen Wen bought some fruits at the fruit shop near the hospital.

The sun hung far away in the sky, and everything on the earth was sprinkled with a layer of golden light. When Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin returned to the ward, there was no figure of He Jia and his grandfather in the ward.

After the two turned around and walked out of the ward, they saw He Jia and his grandfather in the corridor.

Today, the He family's grandfather seems to be in a good state of mind. He Jia is dragging his grandfather around the corner of the hospital. At this time, the golden light of the setting sun shines on their faces. Even their faces, which are usually a bit ferocious and haggard from being tortured by illness, He is also shown to be kind and kind.

The two of them were very close to each other, probably because Grandpa He Jia's voice was a little soft when he spoke. He had been tortured by illness recently and had barely eaten. Grandpa He Jia's weakness was inevitable.