Chapter 66

Chapter 66

At this time, Ye Yi was holding Zhou Congeng's arm and walking down from the stage. As soon as he returned to the table and sat down, he saw everyone at the table looking in Wen Ting's direction.

Zhou Congeng felt a little uneasy when he saw this scene. He kept wondering if Wen Ting had said something while he was away just now. He also showed some guilt on his face.

Ye Yi smiled and said, "What's the matter, Miss Wen? Don't pay too much attention to what you just said. I don't mean that you won't even be able to read poems after we part ways with my family. I just said a few words."

" Don't be stunned, let's all eat."

After Ye Yi finished speaking, the table became lively again.

Wen Ting, who looked up again, had recovered from the shock. She held the spoon tightly in her right hand and said softly, "It's okay. I don't even worry about it. I'm very happy that Miss Ye is sensible." Her tone was sudden

. He became very relaxed, skipped the red wine glass, took the glass of white wine in front of him, stood up, and said with a smile: "Today I am honored to be invited by Miss Ye, oh no, Mrs. Zhou, to our family to attend your party." At the birthday party, I propose a toast to you on behalf of my mother and sister."

It turned out that the two women she saw with her in the corridor today were her mother and sister, but why did it seem like they had a grudge? Read the article Ting's relationship with them is not very good either.

Wen Ting stood up and raised her wine glass, which obviously startled Zhou Congeng. At this time, his eyes widened slightly and he looked at Wen Ting with a look of anger on his face.

Wen Wen looked at the expressions of the guests at the table. To her surprise, when Wen Ting stood up with a wine glass, neither the beautiful woman nor the young woman sitting next to her had any reaction.

Interestingly, according to what she overheard just now, Wen Ting's mother and sister knew that she was pregnant, but at this time they looked at Wen Ting who was about to drink the liquor and made no move to stop her.

Wen Wen pursed her lips and continued to look up at the development in front of her.

Zhou Congeng regained his composure after a brief moment of anger. Not only that, he also had a smile on his face. He turned his head to look at Ye Yi, waiting for her rejection.

Ye Yi glanced at Wen Ting, who was holding the wine glass with some provocation in her eyes. Under the gaze of the surrounding guests, she picked up the red wine glass and stood up. Then she leaned forward and clinked with Wen Ting's wine glass like a dragonfly. , "Thank you so much, Miss Wen."

Ye Yi moved very quickly, and Wen Ting could only hear the crisp sound of the wine glasses clashing, followed by her words with a smile.

It seemed that she could still feel the vibration from the collision of the wine glass in her hand. Wen Ting looked at her in surprise.

When Wen Wen saw this scene, she automatically dubbed Ye Yi in her heart: Want to take advantage of me? no way.

I thought that Ye Yi knew that Wen Ting had a child in her belly, and after listening to his words, Wen Ting's child would be raised by her. She would think of an excuse to prevent Wen Ting from drinking without revealing the child in Wen Ting's belly. , but I didn't expect that she didn't dissuade him.

Zhou Congeng's face turned dark instantly, and a gloomy expression appeared on his gentle face again.

Wen Wen also looked at them with wide eyes. She turned her head and looked at Xie Zhilin, and a few words clearly appeared in her eyes: Can this be done?

Xie Zhilin's smile deepened, and he took the water at hand and handed it to Wen Wen, signaling her to calm down.

Wen Wen really didn't expect it. Just by looking at their words and expressions, she knew what was going on. Based on what Zhou Congeng said before about handing over the child to Ye Yi to raise, he thought that Ye Yi would definitely beat him up. With his teeth and blood swallowed, not only could he not say on his face that Wen Ting's child was Zhou Congeng, but he also had to find other excuses to prevent Wen Ting from drinking. As for Zhou Congeng, he didn't need to worry about the risk of the incident being exposed at all, so he could not waste his life. The slightest bit of strength allowed the two women to kill each other.

"What's wrong? Don't you like white wine? Then you can try the red wine in front of you. This wine is made by a master. Miss Wen must try it." Ye Yi glanced at Wen Ting, whose face was gradually showing anger

. He continued talking again.

There was no provocation in Wen Ting's eyes, but now there was some disbelief and anger. Maybe she couldn't figure out why Ye Yi dared to let her drink.

Surprisingly, Wen Wen originally thought that Wen Ting just wanted to rub off on Ye Yi, so she picked up the wine glass and toasted. However, after hearing Ye Yi's words to stop drinking, she still had no intention of putting down the wine glass. .

She put down the white wine she was holding and picked up the glass of red wine. She moved very slowly, putting the glass under her nose as if to smell the taste, and then brought the glass to her eyes as if to look at the color.

Under the bright white light, Wen Ting looked at Zhou Congeng through a transparent wine glass, with anger and sadness mixed in her eyes.

Zhou Congeng remained motionless.

"This wine is indeed good, but I just smelled the white wine and it felt more fragrant. Come on, Mr. Zhou's previous troubles have something to do with me. Plus, it's your birthday today, so I take this glass of wine as an apology and congratulations. "

Wen Ting put down the red wine in her hand and picked up the white wine she was holding. As if she thought the wine was not full enough, she took the white wine bottle on the table and filled it for herself.

She glanced at the white wine in her hand, then looked up at Zhou Congeng, stared at him, and put her lips to the wine glass very slowly.

Everyone at the table was watching her drinking movements, and she was watching Zhou Congeng. There was no trace of nervousness, anxiety, anger or anger on Zhou Congeng's face, and now there was only a cold look on his face.

It was like an outsider who had nothing to do with him and was watching the show.

Wen Wen could see that as Wen Ting's lips were pressed deeper and deeper by the cup, there was more and more sadness in her eyes.

She seemed to want to test whether Zhou Congeng would stop him. She touched the wine surface lightly without swallowing, then briefly separated from the wine glass and looked at Zhou Congeng.

Her lips shone under the light, but Zhou Congeng still had no expression.

There was an uncontrollable sadness in her expression, as if she had decided to do something. She closed her eyes hard, and when she opened them again, her eyes were fierce.

This time she moved quickly, holding the wine glass high as if she was holding it and wanted to drink it all in one gulp.

Wen Wen clearly saw that the two women next to Ye Yi and Wen Ting were trying to stop them.

"Zhou Conggeng, are you still a human?" A harsh female voice echoed throughout the banquet hall. The wine glass made a muffled sound when it touched the face, and then there was a crisp sound of the wine glass falling to the ground and breaking.

The incident occurred so quickly that not only the people at the table, but also people at many tables nearby looked over.

Zhou Congeng's face was stained with wine, and his carefully selected clothes and specially styled hairstyle were all soaked by liquor. Drops or two of liquor dripped down his hair and onto his cheeks.

Almost instantly, his forehead turned blue and red, and blood gradually seeped out.

The exquisite glasses were smashed to pieces by the sudden wine glass. Half of them were framed on the ears, and one side had drooped to the corner of the mouth. Wen Wen felt a little funny and lowered her head to hold back laughter.

At this moment, his eyes were full of disbelief. After a brief moment of anger, it gradually turned into guilt and uneasiness. At this time, Wen Ting would definitely tell what happened to them.

Zhou Congeng quickly changed his face to a pitiful one, as innocent as he could be. He quickly tidied himself up, raised his eyes, and said to the side: "Miss Wen may be concerned about what happened just now. It's my fault." , she may have lost face when she clarified, and she deserved to lose her temper."

After hearing his words, many people turned back and continued eating, but some people still continued to look at this side.

Zhou Congeng frowned displeased. He had no way to beg Wen Ting at this time, so he could only look at her with threats in his eyes.

Wen Ting pushed away the chair she was sitting on and walked up to him in a few steps. After a crisp slap, the guests' eyes returned.

"Humph, do you Zhou Congeng dare to do this? When you stood on the stage to clarify, did you ask about the child in my belly?" Wen Ting's voice was full of sarcasm and coldness.

As soon as these words came out, the originally noisy sounds around them disappeared instantly. Everyone looked here quietly, as if they had eaten a big melon that made people speechless.

"You, what are you talking about, what child." Zhou Congeng still refused to admit it, his tone was a little panicked.

"It doesn't matter if you don't admit it. All the love letters you wrote and the signatures you signed when naming your children can be proven, right?" Before

Zhou Congeng could quibble, Ye Yi spoke with tears in her eyes, "From Geng, is everything she said true? So the handwriting I saw at home was exactly the same as yours. You said it was a love poem written by someone else, but it was actually written by you? Did you write it to Wen Ting?" "You said in the future

? We are going to adopt a child. Are we planning to adopt your and Wen Ting's child?" Ye Yi's every word was filled with indescribable sadness, and she really looked like a woman who was kept in the dark.

If Wen Wen didn't see her blinking at her...

the scene was so chaotic that the people around her were shocked and speechless. After the silence, dense voices rang out.

The people at the table who were still saying they didn't believe Zhou Congeng's clarification just now spoke even louder.

"I know it's not that simple. This week Conggeng's wishful thinking has been too loud. But what is Wen Ting's background? Isn't Zhou Conggeng afraid of her family?" "Let me just say that Ye Yi is a stupid woman

. , you see, if Wen Ting and Zhou Congeng don't turn against each other today, and if she doesn't take the initiative to say it, then Ye Yike will really help them raise their children, and then she will have to watch her husband being intimate with other women without saying a word."

"This Wen Ting is probably a woman with no background, otherwise Zhou Congeng would dare to do this?"

The scene was a bit ugly. Father Zhou, who was eating at the same table with Father Ye and Mother Ye, obviously heard it. At this time, he wished he could find someone Drill into the cracks in the ground.

It seemed that it was almost done. Ye Yi looked across the table at Father Ye and Mother Ye on the other side.

Under the arrangement of the Ye family, the other people at Ye Yi's table were arranged to eat at a new table. Ye Yi, Zhou Congeng, Wen Ting's family, Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin returned to the Ye family first with the Ye family.

The car was divided into several cars before pulling the person back. To Wen Wen's surprise, when several groups of people were sitting separately in the hall after returning to Ye's house, Wen Wen saw Wen Ting's mother besides her whom she had seen before. There is also my sister, and there is a middle-aged man with a gloomy face next to her.

From the looks of it, maybe he's Wen Ting's father?

Displeasure radiated around him, and the expression on his face was serious and serious.