Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Where did these potatoes come from?"

The situation in the north has been much better recently. Not only have the relief grains been distributed to many remote corners of the north according to the reported situation, but maybe those corrupt officials dare not steal the grain again in the limelight.

It was even more because since he returned to Jingcheng after checking the situation, he heard news one after another that it had rained several times in the north recently and the land was no longer dry and cracked into pieces.

The atmosphere in the DPRK is no longer as tense as before, and it no longer looks like a fight will break out at the slightest disagreement.

When going to court, officials dared to speak freely. The most important thing is that the emperor has been in a much better mood recently.

Because of the temporary relief, everyone no longer frowned, and even handled government affairs much faster.

Xie Zhilin no longer had to think of solutions all night long when he got home, except when he was on duty.

Xie Zhilin would read a book for a while after finishing his meal recently after his shift, and today was no exception.

The sky outside the house gradually deepened from blue, and a bright moon hung high. Xie Zhilin washed up and sat at the dining table. As soon as he picked up his chopsticks, he found different food on the dining table.

Potatoes have never appeared in the entire Jingguo and even in surrounding countries. Logically speaking, they should not appear on his dining table.

The reason why Xie Zhilin knew about it was because when she wanted to understand Wen Wen's world before, she downloaded a lot of videos on her mobile phone.

Xie Zhilin still remembers Wen Wen's words for him to first learn about agriculture, and then slowly learn about the things she told him about high-speed rail and airplanes that are faster than horse-drawn carriages, and then learn about the industries she mentioned.

So the video Wen Wen downloaded for him at first contained a lot of knowledge about agriculture. He learned about potatoes while watching the video.

Xie Zhilin didn't pay much attention to other characteristics, but there were two characteristics that Xie Zhilin remembered vividly: drought tolerance and high yield.

"Third Master, Xie Er is back." Xie Yi bent down slightly and said.

The seemingly unrelated answer shocked Xie Zhilin. After brushing off the fatigue of the day's shift, his eyes shone slightly with surprise. He put down his chopsticks and said to Xie Yi: "Call Xie over." Look

. Looking at the soft potatoes stewed with the meat on the table, Xie Zhilin fell into deep thought.

If it was indeed brought back by Sher, it means that the potatoes obtained from Wen Wen can be grown in the north, and not only can they be grown, but they are also drought-resistant.

The rhythmic knocking on the door broke Xie Zhilin's contemplation, and a young and lively voice sounded outside the house, "Third Master, can I come in?" The door was not closed, and

Xie Zhilin raised his head and looked at Xie Er.

He had not been seen outside the door for a long time. His originally fair face was a little tanned by the sun, and even the baby fat on his face was gone.

Sher is the youngest among his guards.

Unlike his simple appearance, he has the fastest brain among all the guards and the sweetest mouth.