𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀

❝ Sick day ❞

❝ Sick day ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"I want to stay up with you!" Y/n said, puffing out her cheeks as she lays her chin on top of the desk, pouting. Without lifting her head, she watches her brother doing his summer homework.

"You really don't have to wait for me. I might stay up late for a bit more." Kei said, completely focused on his paper and ignoring the little taps that his sister was doing. She lets out a troubled sigh, acting as if she's the one who's getting stressed instead of him.

"But then you'll be alone. I miss you a lot yunno." Y/n pouts, feeling sympathetic towards her salty brother.

Maybe that's the reason why his personality is salty— he didn't had anyone to stay up late with.

She suddenly burst into laughter as her brother pinches her nose teasingly.

"If you really want to stay up late, then be my guest. I bet you'll fall asleep before I could even finish my paper." Kei stated. He points at the clock which was 9 pm, the usual sleeping time of the little girl.

"Me? Sleep? I would never!" She lets out a dramatic gasp causing her brother to playfully roll his eyes at her.

"Sure." He replied.

"Are you challenging me? Challenge accepted then!" The little girl lets out a smug smile, crossing her arms together. "I'll show you who's the boss!"

a few moments later~

Kei continues to work on his paper, glancing at the girl beside him with a deadpanned expression.

The little girl had fallen asleep while doodling onto the piece of paper that he had given her earlier. She almost threw a tantrum but thankfully it died down when she got preoccupied with drawing.

'She's drooling all over it.' He grimaced in disgust, watching his sister drool all over her paper. He shook his head in amusement.

Kei gently picks her up and quietly walked over to her bed and places her down. He tucks her in like what he would usually do, placing her Dino friend beside her before planting a kiss on her forehead. "Good night" he quietly said.

"I'm... gonna... stay awake.." the little girl murmurs under her breath as she continues to sleep. Her brother just lets out a quiet snort before heading back to his desk to work on his homework.

﹝✿﹞

Y/n had woken up half way through the night, completely drench in sweat but was freezing in coldness. She slightly shiver as she pulled the covers closer to her chest, hugging her Timmy the Dino closely in comfort. She lets out a short whimper, twisting and turning on her bed as she anxiously tries to find a way to make herself feel better.