Chapter 2: The Beginings

Recap
Not only was he handsome but extremely wealthy. Women were frothing over his looks alone. They all wanted to be chosen. They wanted not to inherit wealth but to also get a chance to sleep with him. To see his god like complex.

Little did they know, he wasn't easy.

And definitely not one they could handle.

End of recap

Siya's pov

"How was school today?" I asked Jin as the three of us walked home late at night.

"Boring", Jin answered still half asleep as he slowly walked holding onto my hand.

"Awe my baby". Unnie picked up Jin, letting him rest on her shoulder as I quickly grabbed all the other stuff in her hand. Helping her out.

The walk was usual, by the time we reached home it was already very late.

Unnie tucked an asleep Jin in the bed and went to wash up as I did my night routine and got ready to study again.

I made sure all the doors and windows were shut and locked before proceeding to my study table.

I opened my book only to leave it as it was as various thoughts crossed my head.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the encounter earlier with that guy.

"Jungkook...." a mutter escaped my lips with curiosity consuming me.

I have no clue about that entire night. I don't know when I went to bed and fell asleep, all I remember is waking up in the morning to the birds chirping outside.

The morning was nothing special as I got ready for school. I did my hair in a pony tail and put some strawberry lip balm before making an entry into the kitchen. Only to find unnie making breakfast. My eyes travelled to the counter to see lunch boxes already packed.

Yet again she bet me to it. She always does. Even when I tell her I can do it myself she still insists. I even tried waking up 5 in the morning to do them one time but she still bet me to it. She never was an early bird but now with our circumstances, I believe she has sleepless nights.

"Here we go. Eat up. I'll go get Jin ready for school".
Placing my breakfast on the dinning table she hurried to wake up an asleep Jin and get him ready for school.

I wish I could help out more with household chores. It's not like I don't but I really want to help her out in every possible way. However my sister doesn't let me. She tells me to study. Just to study. So I can get into university to have a better future.

She doesn't even let me get a part time job. I would love to get a part time job to help her out a little but she fears the perverted men from her club may find me and do something.

That's why she works so hard, to pay for our school fees. To pay for rent, groceries, necessities, bills and even......

"Ugh I hate mornings".
I heard Jin whine as he made it to the dinning table half asleep.

"At least fix your hair". Unnie quickly came in with a brush and brushed his hair as he sat with his eyes closed.

"Okay now eat".