Chapter 7: Vicious Desires

Recap

The car came to a stop outside a dark, tall building. Where many lights where switched on.

Never in my life had I thought my life would take such a horrific turn, but here were are.

I guess this is what they mean by making sacrifices for the people we love.

End of recap

Siya's pov

This is it.

Taking in a deep breath, I exhaled.

Without a doubt I was hesitant but what option do I have?

Forcing myself, I pushed my body to head inside the building.

The reception area was well lit and vibrant however I didn't even get the chance to get to the glass door. I felt warmth on my arm and was pulled to the side.

All I saw was the back of a huge man. He was covered in black attire too.

"Let go! Let go of me!" I thrashed in his hold. Trying to get myself released.

This is kidnapping!

No, I'm already in so much rut I can't fall into all this mess as well.

I was so focused on getting myself free that I hadn't realised where he took me. The last thing I saw was the empty dark car park before he pulled me towards a door.

I caught a glimpse of the warm amber lighting seeping from the room until I was pushed to the floor by the same man.

My eyes swiftly lifted of the hard, grey, concrete floor that I helplessly sat on to take a look at where I was being held. However, the sight left me speechless. Chills ran down my spine.

Fright may be an understatement, I was petrified!

There were more than 20 men in the room in formal black attires. Their shirts undone and many shirtless. Cigarettes in the mouth of few while the others had boozes.

No this can't be.

"Welcome", I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm so glad you could join us".

There he was.....

Ian!

Standing in the midst of all those men. Looking like the leader of the pack. He stood in the middle with the others surrounding him yet not a single one dared to block his way.

He was in a different attire now. Yet didn't stray away from black. Another set of black pants and shirt minus the jacket part.

"I-Ian?", I stuttered in confusion.

He strolled towards me with a smirk on his face. Suddenly a feeling emerged in my gut, a feeling that I didn't like. A feeling telling me to run.

He stopped until he was merely inches apart. My gaze traveled up see him looking down at me. He stood tall and proud as his piercing gaze stared me down. It wasn't long till he knelt down and grew closer to my level.