I Didn't Know Elvis Was British

She's never been good with confrontation or her feelings. Hell, she's never even been in a proper relationship before. She did have a boyfriend for a month when she was 17. Eventually, he decided she was too weird for him and dumped her to be with Stacy McKinnon (She was the first person that Elizabeth truly hated)

So to take her mind off of the whole David-kissing-her-and-declaring-his-love thing, Elizabeth suggested to go see Elvis. He used to be her mum's favourite singer and right now she felt like she really needed the comfort of her mum. 

Rose had dug out some amazing outfits out of the Tardis wardrobe. The younger blonde had put on a pink puffy skirt with matching shoes and her blue bomber jacket, while Elizabeth had a similar yellow skirt with matching heels and a black top. The older blonde also did both of their hair in era-appropriate updos. The girls were extremely excited to rock it out at the concert. 

The two linked their arms together chatting about Elvis and the 50s as they made their way towards the console room. They could hear an Elvis song softly flowing from the same direction they were heading. Both of their mouths hung slightly open when they entered the room and laid eyes on the Doctor.

"Oh my God, what did you do to your hair?" Elizabeth exclaimed running up to the man. He sharply looked up at her from the console, slightly touching his gelled-back hair. 

"What, you don't like it?" He sounded a little disappointed, looking between Rose and Elizabeth.

"Like it? I love it!" She grinned at him. It was weird not looking up at the Doctor for once. The heels she was wearing made her and him the same height. The Doctor laughed and gave her a big smile as well. "Although I do prefer the spikes." She added, scrunching up her nose. 

"Well, I'll keep that in mind then." He gave her a wink and pushed the last button making the Tardis land. Good thing he left to run down the corridor shortly after so he didn't see the crimson red coating Elizabeth's cheeks. 

"You two head out. I'll be there in a second." He called out down the corridor. Rose wasted no time and made her way out, Elizabeth following close behind. 

"I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era, you know, the white flares and the chest hair." Rose complained after looking around and not seeing a hint of the dazzling Vegas streets she was preparing for.

"Yeah, this does look a bit suburban..." Elizabeth added, smoothing out her puffy skirt.

You two are kidding, aren't you?" The Doctor popped his head out of the Tardis to roll his eyes at the girls. "You wanna see Elvis, you go in the late 50's! The time before burgers." He disappeared back into the machine again "When they called him "the Pelvis" and he still had a waist. What's more, you see him in style!"

The sound of an engine roar made both of the girls jump just slightly back from the Tardis doors. A second later the Doctor drove out on a Tardis blue late-50s moped with a sidecar. Rose and Elizabeth laughed in amusement as the Doctor stopped, big sunglasses and a white helmet on his head.

"You goin' my way, dolls?" The Doctor asked, putting on his best Elvis impression.

"Is there any other way to go, daddy-o? Straight from the fridge, man!" Rose replied in an American accent, putting on her pink sunglasses. 

"Hey, you speak the lingo!" The Doctor cheered. 

"Yeah well... me, mum, Cliff Richard movies every Bank Holiday Monday." Rose shrugged taking a pink helmet out of the side car. Elizabeth joined her side, taking a blue helmet, and scrunched up her nose looking at the tiny sidecar.

"Rose do you mind, I'm way too tall for that sidecar?" Elizabeth hesitated to ask. She hated getting in between Rose and the Doctor having their moment. But Rose just giggled, calming down the older blonde's anxiety.