Chapter 1

Shiroko P.O.V.

After I was brought with no memories, I was introduced to everyone in Kivotos. Atleast, I got accepted by everyone. I was feeling happy that I have a place which I can call my home. There were some times where interesting events happened like that sports festival which of course Millenium Science School won. Another important event was an invasion from an unknown group. The most unexpected thing was that we faced a person who was almost indentical to me. But the difference was that she had long hair and her halo was darker than mine. Another thing was that the big person with a mask is actually also Sensei. But they come from another dimension. Our Sensei has rescued us as well as the other version of me. He did that even though he could die in that process but nontheless he did that because he was a caring Sensei and wanted to the best for everyone. I can see why many of my fellow students have fallen in love with him. I can see it clearly when Sensei and Yuuka are interacting with each other. 

(This is the Sensei from another dimension who was mentioned above

(This is the Sensei from another dimension who was mentioned above.)

(This is Yuuka Hayase

(This is Yuuka Hayase.)

I was giggling because Yuuka always breathes into Sensei's neck if he made another purchase. I must admit that I am feeling a little bit jealous when they interact with each other. It's like that I am missing a part of myself but I can't explain it properly. Anyways, sometimes I see a big red dragon with flames around. In one dream, I could hear saying partner from the dragon but I don't know why the dragon is saying it to me. This isn't the only type of dream I have during my time in Kivotos. I am always seeing a woman with dark hair. She was wearing a gray dress with black and red stripes. She was giving me a calming sensation. I just can't explain it but she always hugged like a mother would do to her child. I was also seeing a man with a cap. They both gave me a calming feeling.

 They both gave me a calming feeling