Chapter 3

Shiroko P.O.V.

After I told Irina that more or less I am alive, I really wanna know how her reaction will be. From what I know they mentioned earlier that they were in my former home. I don't really want to know how they feel when they learnt the truth but I don't care about them anymore. I have a better family. Anyways, when I was about to leave the school ground, I saw Irina waiting for me. She was looking at me with an expression that she wants to talk now.

Shiroko:"Where is your partner?"

Irina:"She went somewhere investigating and told me that I can do my own research."

Shiroko:*sighs* "I already know that you aren't taking a no. So follow me."

Small timeskip

I brought her to my home. My mother was happy that I brought a new friend until she noticed something.

Giratina:"Can I know why you have that holy sword?"

Irina:*prepares for a battle* "How did you know?"

I stepped in and defused the situation before it escalated.

Shiroko:"Both of you calm down. We don't need any fights here." *sighs* "I can assume that you want to know about him."

Irina:"Of course. Now talk. Where is he?"

Shiroko:"I am gonna drop the bomb now." *collects herself and sighs* "I am actually Issei."

When I said this, she looked at me with an angry face.

Irina:"Stop joking around! Where is he?!" *calms down* "If you claim that, then prove it to me."

Shiroko:"When we were both young, we played together all the time." *turns her head away, scratches her cheek and blushes a little bit* "You also dressed like a boy."

When I finally turned to her, I saw that her eyes were covered by her hair. I got a little bit worried but I didn't expected what she did next. She jumped at me in attempt to hug me. I was shocked a little bit but returned the hug. 

Irina:*has tears in her eyes* "I thought I lost you."

After she calmed down, I told her everything what happened to me after I freed that bitch from her arranged marriage. To be furious is an understatement. I could see the flames in her eyes as well as around her body.

Irina:*speaks with a furious voice* "I just can't believe it! They really did this to you! It was a good choice that I refused to talk with them and won't ever talk to them!"

I never expected her to be in an outrage. 

Timeskip: late evening

After everything was settled, my mother allowed Irina to stay here for the night. When I was about to sleep, I heard someone knocking. I was suprised and opened the door. To my suprise, I saw Irina with a blushing and looking away from me.